Han Yuxi


v1: this is actually not my first mtl version, just the first one uploaded. This novel is very long so not sure if I will update a new version.




Compiled & Edited by:  Roake
Translator:  mtl


Rebirth of Han Yuxi


This is one of my favorite novel by one of my favorite author so I would like to share it with you.
Please *note*
I do not speak or read Chinese. This is an edited MTL version. The novel is extremely long so it's pretty hard to edit it too well. There are plenty of mistakes through out this edited version and may be too difficult to read for some people.
I'm an experienced MTL-er so I don't have trouble with this.
Enjoy!!


Title
The Di Daughter Rebirth / 嫡女重生记

Author
Junho Snow 六月浩雪

Other Works:  Family 

Info
Chapters: 1648 [2286 including epilogues]
Genre: [R] [V] [T]
Description
     At home is a little transparent, after marrying, it is a decoration, and finally died in the sea of ​​flames. This is a portrayal of Han Yuxi's previous life. 
    After resurrecting his life, Han Yuxi worked hard to make progress, only willing to stop being foils and vases, and then find a happy man and live a life of peace and prosperity.
     It's a pity that things went counterproductive, and Han Yuxi's life began to be turned upside down by marrying a man of blood and hatreds, but her new life...

Editor's Notes 
    I love how hard the FL have to work. I like how the author is not fixated on innate talent, but emphasizes hard work and diligence. Things will not come easily to the FL, she will have to work very hard to achieve her success. I loved reading about the growth that happens.
This novel spans through the FL's entire life. You will get to see changes in characters that are a little more realistic than you would typically find in this genre. For example, FL's personal maids will be replaced with new ones as they age out of their jobs. It's also nice that they don't just disappear. You get to see how they're doing after they leave. Side characters get some back story and evolve. Good people can go bad, and some bad people get better.
You will not like everything the characters do, you may not like all the characters, but that's part of the fun.

Keywords:
snow, rebirth, transmigration, revenge, talented woman,

Links:
Novel Update  :   https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-rebirth-of-han-yuxi/





    Chapters


10 chapters per release















Han Yuxi Epilogue
 [Chapter 1688]

As of now, I have no plan to update the epilogues because I feel like it's a worse ending to the story.





Previous Post Next Post