I Am Separated From This Marriage



alert-success     STATUS:  COMPLETE 


Started on 3.3.2020 /button/Color


         Compiled & Edited by: Roake
         Translator: mtl
        

I Am Separated From This Marriage

        
        
Title 
I Am Separated From This Marriage  这婚我离定了

Author
Wiki 维客
 
Info
Genre:   [M]
Chapters: 149          |  Words:  185,000

Description
"You can't enter my study,
Because there is information. "
"You can't bother while I'm in the study because I'm working."
"You can't come to visit the class while I work because I have to work and I don't have time to take care of you."
"You can find an assistant if you have something, because I am working."
...
"I don't want children for the time being."
Yu Yan   :   "Okay, let's divorce."
Yu Yan wants to divorce, because her husband would not recognize anyone after getting out of bed!

Keywords:     sad, drama, adult, marriage
   |   Content Tags   :   Broken Mirror, Reunion, Marriage, Urban Love, Inspirational Life
   |   Protagonists   :   Yu Yan, Xiao Yun

Editor's Note 
This novel breaks my heart.  It’s about be someone who quietly waited, but only to realized that she has become forgotten, and her sense of self was dissipating. 
The story opens up with Yu Yan quietly finished with preparations and asking for a divorce.  You gradually get to see her quiet neglect.  There is no physical abuse, but you can see how she quietly and slowly disappeared as the marriage progresses.  Her heartbreak and consequent actions are mature and admirable.
She no longer wants to wait and loses herself completely.  I admire that and my heart aches for her.
Not gonna lie.  I cried. 
Anyone whoever quietly waited would cry too.




    Chapters


5 chapters per release
* End *




      
       Compiled & Edited by :   Roake
       Translator :   mtl



Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post