Separated Marriage 115

Novels    »  I Am Separated From This Marriage  »      Chapter 115 : Many times,  


        
        
        
         The contest between men was invisible.
         That's what Xiao Yun and Lingyang did. Observe and look at each other without trace, ponder the words and deeds that the other party will have, and guess the other's mind. Just because of a woman.
         Xiao Yun never regarded Lingyang as a threat, but Yu Yan's tenderness when facing Lingyang forced him to look at him again.
         Rather than judging each other from such aspects as family background, it is a man who thinks the same woman indiscriminately.
         At this moment, Xiao Yun and Lingyang were standing opposite each other, seeming to be in harmony and well, but undercurrent was turbulent.
         Lingyang  :  "General Xiao, how are you doing recently?"
         In front of Xiao Yun, although Ling Yang's momentum is not as proud as his aggressiveness, there is no doubt about the calmness of gentleness.
         Xiao Yun shrugged and said casually, "OK."
         Ling Yang smiled.
         Xiao Yun  :  "Thank you for taking my ex-wife home, please come back."
         Ling Yang  :  "It was my appointment with Yu Yan that I should safely send her home, let alone I and her are good friends."
         good friend? Xiao Yun didn't hold back the sneer, there is still such a friendship between men and women? Liar ghosts!
         "Since you are good friends, I'll tell you, I want to get remarried, and if you can, you can tell me something good."
         "... remarriage?"

         "Yes. If it does, I'm grateful Xiao Yun."
         Ling Yang found that Xiao Yun was more like a gangster than he was.
         He laughed  :  "I'm afraid I can't do anything about it. As far as I know, Xiao Xiao is not about Yu Yan ... Yu Yan also came out with difficulty. I think she will meet better people and get happiness."
         Xiao Yun's casually smiling face froze for a moment, then smiled  :  "This is not correct, now Yu Yan is coming to the hospital every day to send me bone soup, she is so worried about me, it does not mean that there is still between me and her Chance? Besides, can you guarantee that other men will love her like me? "
         "Why not?" Ling Yang said, "In terms of emotion, in addition to one-sided affection, he also pays attention to the mutual affection. You can't force the other party to return the same affection because one party loves the other party deeply. What if she doesn't want to? She likes others? It depends on what she means. Are you right, President Xiao? "
         "Hehe." Xiao Yun nodded with a smile. "Yes, you're right. But since I love it, I have to put it around to be at ease. Other people, I don't believe it."
         Lingyang's attitude was faint, saying  :  "Yes, President Xiao also makes sense. But I'm afraid this will vary depending on the situation, right?"
         Xiao Yun heard the irony in Ling Yang's remarks. He did ignore Yu Yan for three years and hurt her for three years, but this could not be the reason for him to give up on her! He gave up once and didn't want to lose another chance.
         "I'm sure anyway!"
         ...
         Xiao Yun returned with a chill, the sound of pulling the door trembled, and the body shuddered.
         Assistant Chen guessed that Xiao Yun must have been angry again, and yes, anyone who saw a woman she liked and other men dating alone and going home together, could not be jealous, they were all saints.
         He glanced at the car parked in front of him. Lingyang had already driven away.
         "General Xiao, are we back to the hospital now?"
         For a long time, Xiao Yun made a very low hum.
         Assistant Chen started the car and was ready to leave, but Xiao Yun suddenly said, "Wait."
         "... Mr Xiao is still up?"
         "Well, you are waiting here."
         Having said that, Xiao Yun got out of the car and walked towards the gate of the community again.
         Assistant Chen didn't know what Xiao Yun was going to do, and of course he couldn't stop Xiao Yun from doing anything. He shook his head helplessly, watching Xiao Yun disappear into the snow.
         Until an hour later, Xiao Yun returned with a chill.
         He ordered  :  "Back to the hospital."
         Assistant Chen was very inexplicable and nodded. "Yes."
         The black car quickly disappeared into the night.
         -
         The next day, the weather became fine.
         Yu Yan washed the coffee stained sweater.
         Yu mother boiled another pot of bone soup and pushed open the bathroom door and said, "Don’t wash it, I ’ll wash it for you later, I put the soup on the table, and you will be taken to the hospital after you have eaten. It tastes bad! "
         Yu Yan sounded, washed a small piece of stains, and threw it into the washing machine.
         I went to the living room and drank a small bowl of raw porridge.
         Father Yu took a bun in his hand and ate, and asked, "How is Xiao Yun's injury well? Let him rest more, don't worry about his work, and his body is important."
         Yu Yan thought that he suddenly appeared last night, and looked up and said, "Well, I see. Xiao Yun's wound recovered well, and it shouldn't be long before he can be discharged from the hospital."
         Father Yu sighed silently, "I know there is a knot between you and Xiao Yun. No matter what, let's talk after he is hurt. After all, he is for you ..."
         "I know, Dad, don't worry, I know what to do."
         "Well, let's eat now. Eat more. Seems you have lost weight recently!"
         Yu Yan smiled and said, "I see."
         ...
         When Yu Yan arrived at the hospital, the doctor happened to change Xiao Yun's medicine. She waited outside for a while. When the doctor came out, she stood up and asked, "Is Xiao Yun's wound well recovered?"
         "Xiao Yun had a fever, which caused some infections in the wound. He took the medicine and lowered the temperature as soon as possible."
         Yu Yan froze.
         Xiao Yun has a fever? Because last night?
         Several doctors quickly left the ward, Yu Yan carried the food container in, Xiao Yun didn't fall asleep, he was lying on his back, and smiled at her when she entered. This is almost the scene every time she comes, he is really very different from before.
         "I heard you have a fever."
         "Well, a little, but it doesn't matter."
         Yu Yan didn't know what to say, she put the food container on the bedside cabinet and turned to sit down.
         Xiao Yun smiled and asked, "What soup did the auntie cook?"
         "It's big bone soup."
         "It must be delicious. Although it is very hard aunt, but I also thank her for giving me a chance to get along with you." He stared at her with a smile that was hard to ignore.
         Yu Yan looked down, and then stared straight at him  :  "Xiao Yun, do you really think we have a chance to come back?"
         "Why not?"
         His righteousness makes Yu Yan funny.
         "Yes, we have been divorced, but I hope you will know me again. I am pursuing you very seriously. You can refuse, but I will not give up."
         Yu Yan opened her mouth, and suddenly—assistant Chen knocked on the door and said, "General Manager Xiao, here is the company."
         Xiao Yun frowned. It was not the right time.
         Yu Yan stood up, ready to leave  :  "You're busy."
         "Wait!" He suddenly held her hand, Yu Yan pulled it a moment without tearing it apart. Xiao Yun said, "I'm hungry, I haven't had breakfast, and I want to drink soup." He shouted loudly outside  :  "Let them come in."
         Yu Yan couldn't but obey the bone soup first.
         Those outside had already come in, and when they saw Yu Yan, they all showed unexpected and surprised expressions, but they all knew that Xiao Yun was injured for a woman, and it became clear as soon as her mind turned.
         Xiao Yun said  :  "Assistant Chen told you everything, right?"
         They all said, "Say, we designed several plans overnight, according to what you mean."
         Assistant Chen organized the folders and handed them to Xiao Yun, who looked closely.
         The mother of Yu Yu has very good craftsmanship. As soon as Yu Yan opens the lid, the scent of the bone soup that has been cooked for a long time comes out, and the layer of oil on the soup surface is specially filtered, leaving only pure white fragrant soup. .
         Xiao Yun sniffed his nose  :  "It's really fragrant."
         Yu Yan held a small bowl and wanted to hand it to Xiao Yun. When he saw that he had no time in both hands, he put it on the table and said, "I'll go out first."
         "It's okay, you can sit here first, I'll be right away."
         "No."
         Yu Yan took the handbag on the side and quickly walked towards the door.
         Xiao Yun frowned, looking at the back of Yu Yan's departure, and said nothing more.
         But as soon as Yu Yan left, his former and Yan Yuese disappeared, and his face turned faster than the book. He fooled a few people in the presence of each other, and secretly wondered that the man had such a large influence on Xiao Yun? Yeah, they can block the knife, which is definitely not ordinary.
         ...
         Yu Yan took a deep breath, rubbing her forehead, her mood was very complicated.
         Xiao Yun's change scared her.
         She just hoped that Xiao Yun's injury would be better soon, so ... they would not have to contact, contact, or have any unnecessary involvement.
         Just then, she suddenly received a call from Lingyang  :  "At the hospital? I saw your car."
         Yu Yan said, "Are you here too?"
         "I went to see my father, and the doctor said that he has been in a bad condition lately."
         The matter of the Ling family has long been heard about Yu Yan, and I also know that Ling Chengxing is seriously ill. "The doctor will definitely treat Mr Ling ..."
         "Thank you, I know." Ling Yang said, "Life and death are fatal, but sooner or later, I just hope my father has no regrets."
         Yu Yan nodded slowly  :  "I will."
         Lingyang said  :  "Okay, I'm fine. I just want to talk to you when I see your car. Go and get busy. You can call me if you have time."
         "OK, bye."
         "Ok."
         Hanging up the phone, Ling Yang had already walked to Ling Chengxing's ward, just as Ling Lin opened the door. When she saw Ling Yang, her depressed face looked even worse.
         Guo Hang walked behind Ling Lin. After seeing Ling Yang, he took Ling Lin's hand and said to Ling Yang  :  "You are here, go in."
         Ling Yang made a noise and gave up two steps until Ling Lin and Guo Hang came out.
         Ling Lin lowered her voice and said, "Don't think you won!"
         Lingyang Han smiled, "Everything I have now was given by my father, not won."
         This sentence is more hurtful than Ling Yang's admission that he won.
        
        
        
        

         Chapter 116 : Xiao Yun's Burning Retired After Two Days,  

        
        
        
         This made Yu Yan relieved. She was worried that a cold could affect Xiao Yun's wound recovery or worsen the infection, and she would be in trouble.
         Xiao Yun didn't seem too worried about this. In his spare time, he handled a lot of official business every day. He had little rest time, and Yu Yan occasionally stayed in the ward for a long time. He always saw people from all departments coming to the hospital and Xiao Yun talks about company affairs, come and go, and will not stop for a whole day.
         These are not conducive to rehabilitation after injury.
         Assistant Chen said that Xiao Yun would only temporarily suspend her work while she was there. If she could, she might be able to stay a little longer? Out of the idea of taking care of the patient, this proposal is not excessive. She occasionally stays a little longer, not necessarily in Xiao Yun's ward. Besides sending nourishing soup, she will often stay outside and wait for the time to pass and wait for it to come.
         On this day, Yu Yan spent about two hours in the ward and was about to leave to go home. No one knew it was at the door of the ward. She saw Ling Lin.
         This is the first time she met Ling Lin after she knew the truth.
         From the beginning of her anger to the present, although she is still angry, more reason tells her that anger and anger can't solve any problems, and what is even more strange is why Ling Lin targeted her? Is there any holiday between her and her? ... because Xiao Yun?
         "Yuyan, long time no see."
         Ling Lin greeted Yu Yan as usual, as if nothing had happened.
         This is probably what Yu Yan couldn't do. If it was before, she might still be in harmony with Ling Lin, but after knowing something she did, she would not be able to look at Ling Lin at all .
         Ling Lin is not only strong, but also cruel, and will disguise.
         How did she do that after doing those things, and still greet her with a smile of joy when facing her?
         Yu Yan said  :  "Mrs Guo, can I ask you a question?"
         Ling Lin thought for a moment  :  "... what's wrong?"
         "Why are you targeting me?"
         "... for you? How come, what are you talking about!"
         Yu Yan smiled and said, "It's not the best, of course, but I heard that you did something that was not good for me, so I'm curious, what are you doing for?"
         Ling Lin's face froze, apparently did not expect that Yu Yan had already known what she had done. What should she say? Ask why she did that? Where there are so many reasons, but just a momentary impulse, a moment of jealousy, she really did it.
         She is the one who never allows herself to regret. The only thing she did not do well was that she was caught by others after doing so, and she became the target of criticism.
         Ling Lin  :  "Exactly, I have something to say to you, shall we find a quiet place to talk?"
         Yu Yan said, "If you have anything to say, just explain it here, or is there something that cannot be heard? If so, do find a quiet place with few people in case you are overheard. "
         "..." Ling Lin looked at Yu Yan. For the first time, she saw her thorny appearance. "It's just that there are so many people here, and you want to find a quiet place, you think too much."
         Yu Yan glanced down the corridor. There were not many people here. Occasionally, I didn't know one or two. It seemed quiet. "Let's go, what do you want to talk about?"
         Ling Lin suppressed the dissatisfaction in her heart, and she felt more and more sullen and annoying. Her gentleness before was just an illusion. Now that she got the heart of Xiao Yun, this revealed her true colors.
         Faced with such gloom, she couldn't say an apology at all! She felt small in front of the other, and felt a sense of shame when she was humiliated. This feeling is very bad, she has to apologize to someone who can't afford to look down on her, but she doesn't like it!
         She gritted her teeth. "Nothing."
         Without further comment, she walked away quickly.
         For a moment, Yu Yan was surprised, but Ling Lin left? She pressed her voice and asked quickly  :  "Mrs Guo? Is there something to say, where are you going?"
         Ling Lin snorted coldly, and kept walking.
         Yu Yan saw Ling Lin go away, and that tingling sensation gradually weakened, and she pursed her lips and smiled bitterly.
         What if Ling Lin confessed herself? Even if Ling Lin apologizes and repents, will her memories disappear? Pain and injury are fait accompli. It is carved in the body and deep in memory. How can it be forgotten?
         Like Xiao Yun, does he think that with love, everything can start again?
         ...
         What surprised Yu Yan was that on the second day of this meeting, Ling Lin had come to take the initiative again, saying that she would meet, and she had something to say.
         Yu Yan did not immediately agree and asked her, "What is it?"
         "You want to know."
         Yu Yan smiled  :  "Do you know what I want to know?"
         Ling Lin asked  :  "Don't you want to know what Xiao Yun did to me for you? You should be very happy. It's a beautiful love story when you get angry and anger.
         Yu Yan didn't know what Xiao Yun did to Ling Lin. Although she was puzzled and curious, she didn't necessarily have to know. "Since you're so reluctant, why do you need to see me?"
         Ling Lin  :  "The gazebo in front of the inpatient department building, I'll wait for you there."
         Looking at the hung up phone, Yu Yan said that Ling Lin was really strong. Regardless of whether she promised or not, she decided on her own.
         After a while, she got up and went downstairs.
         The grudges between her and Ling Lin must be faced after all.
         Ling Lin arrived first. She was standing alone on the gazebo, wearing thin clothes, with long hair and exquisite makeup. She still looked radiant and beautiful.
         "Come here." Ling Lin smiled. "You are really curious."
         Yu Yan said  :  "I am curious, what do you want to say? Satisfy my curiosity?"
         "Just like you, do you dare to say that you don't love Xiao Yun? Are you going to divorce? I think you just want to get away with it! Are you happy that your purpose has been achieved now?"
         Yu Yan frowned slightly  :  "If you just want to say this, then I will go first."
         Ling Lin grinned  :  "Did you use this trick many times against Xiao Yun? Does it work?"
         "Mrs Guo, please don't think of me with your mind. Of course, I don't have any right to ask you how to treat me. If you really think that I'm seducing Xiao Yun, I have nothing to say. But there is one thing to say Understand that the person who did the wrong thing is you, not me. Don't let your grievances vent on me. I have never been sorry for you, you are not qualified! "
         She has a strong tone and a calm attitude.
         "Not to mention, do you have a stand to question me in your capacity? Mrs Guo!"
         Ling Lin hated her teeth so much that to say what she hated the most about her looks was her pretentious and calm appearance!
         "Why not? Xiao Yun and I have known each other for thirty years, and you are deliberately trying to misbehave—"
         "Mrs Guo, be careful! Don’t say that I and Xiao Yun were husband and wife. I didn’t rob him of his property, I ’m sorry for him, and I ’m sorry I ’m sorry for the old Xiao family. He has been divorced, he was wounded for me, I took care of him and settled him, but also out of conscience, how can I do anything wrong? "
         Yu Yan said coldly, "You just blamed me. Have you ever thought about what you did? Right? I came today, I thought you were wrong before you confessed, and you want to repent. You don't want me to come Why did you come to blame me? In this case, I don't think this so-called talk is worth talking! "
         Yu Yan had no intention of staying for a long time, so he had to lift his feet and leave.
         Ling Lin stepped forward and held her  :  "I apologize to you."
         "..."
         "I was wrong before, and I apologize to you."
         Yu Yan was dumb, and didn't understand how Ling Lin could change her attitude so quickly. She had been arrogant and said why she was wrong. In such an instant, she apologized to her?
         However, Yu Yan asked  :  "Then you admit that you leaked news to reporters to come to my class to block the interview?"
         "I just accidentally mentioned it to a friend."
         "Liu Lingling came to me because of you?"
         "That was what she meant by me stupidly. I didn't instruct her to hurt you and Xiao Yun. It was her revenge that she did not care about."
         Yu Yanwaner laughed  :  "Are you really apologizing like this? Or is it just an excuse to achieve a certain goal?"
         Ling Lin said frankly  :  "Xiao Yun has no choice but to threaten me by stealing the only funds that I can have in my hand. You know that I and Lingyang don't share the same situation. For my dad, I apologize to you for the sake of the company. What can't I do? "
         "But as far as I know, Mr Ling was handed over to Mr Ling Yang by himself, didn't he?"
         "So what? My dad is just bewildered. He is old and seriously ill, and many things can't be seen or understood. He will regret it sooner or later."
         Yu Yan held up Ling Lin's palm and shook her head. "But in my opinion, the person who can't see through is Mr Ling. You are always from your own point of view, righteous, self-righteous, you Really right again? "
         "It has nothing to do with you, as long as you remember to tell Xiao Yun, I will do as he said."
         "But I don't accept your apology."
         "Yu Yan, you—"
         "Mrs Guo, you should even apologize not to me, but to Zhou Min and her children."
         This conversation broke up, the so-called face-to-face apology was just a joke like a house play.
         ...
         Xiao Yun stood on the balcony of the ward and saw Yu Yan stepping out of the gazebo. Ling Lin was standing behind her, too far apart. He couldn't see what the other person looked like, but it looked bad.
        
        
        
        

         Chapter 117 : "I've heard Ling Ling's apology."  

        
        
        
         "Ok."
         "She didn't realize her mistake at all,
         She didn't think she was wrong, she apologized, just because you gave her pressure and she had to come. "
         "Can she just apologize? What's the difference?"
         "... No," she said, "I think the person she should apologize for is not me, but Zhou Min and her children."
         "If this is what you want ..."
         "no need."
         "Ok?"
         Yu Yan said, "I'm afraid she will say something, and she will be mad."
         Xiao Yun hesitated, and laughed, "What did Ling Lin say that made you angry?"
         Yu Yan thought of Ling Lin's magnificent look just now. Although she looked the same as before, she felt inexplicably stubborn. Ling Lin's initial impression on her was not bad. She even envied her for a long time, and it became so unknowable, or she never really knew her.
         Even Xiao Yun seems to have changed?
         Has he really changed?
         Yu Yan didn't know.
         "Xiao Yun, sometimes I really can't understand you. You and Ling Lin have known each other for many years. When you can, you can hold people to the sky. This is not good, and you can step on people feet."
         Xiao Yun  :  "That's because she did something wrong."
         Yu Yan asked, "So you forced her to apologize?"
         Xiao Yun frowned and asked, "Are you struggling with Ling Lin now?"
         "Of course not. Seriously, knowing that her work is not going well, I'm quite happy. What she did did not say the most sinful, but she couldn't easily forgive her. Besides, she was so straightforward, how could I She couldn't hold her right? "Yu Yan said flatly," It just touched me. "
         Xiao Yun said frankly, "Are you worried that I will treat you like Ling Lin? I won't. Since I love you, I will live forever, and I will not hurt you again."
         "Lin Lin isn't your friend? When you grew up together, your feelings should be deeper than mine. Don't you turn your hate now?"
         Xiao Yun said silently, "This can't be compared. Besides, I have told her several times and warned, but she still behaves in a way that she does not take for granted. If she really wants to make her aware of her mistakes and let her apologize, she must Use strong ones. "
         Yu Yan smiled, "Maybe, you have your reason."
         "Don't think more."
         She took the handbag on the table  :  "Well, take a good rest and I'll go back."
         Xiao Yun looked at her and saw that she did not have any bad expression on her face. "Yu Yan, I am not the same as before, why can't you trust me once?"
         ...
         After Yu Yan left, the room was quiet, there was no vitality in the pure white ward, like a still picture.
         Xiao Yun lit a cigarette.
         Assistant Chen pushed in and came in, holding a stack of thick documents in his hand.
         Xiao Yun glanced at the things that would always attract his mind, and he was completely disinterested at this moment.
         He even felt a little bored, and even annoying at first glance.
         Assistant Chen can clearly see, he suddenly said  :  "General Xiao, in fact, yesterday I received a call from General Zhao, asking if you have time to go back and make a movie? The work that was put on hold may be on the agenda if you don’t have time If so, find other talented and capable directors to continue to complete, if it is left empty, it is a pity ... "
         Xiao Yun became interested and wanted to use his current situation. There was really no way to fight against him. It would be a pity if she kept shelving.
         He thought about it and said, "Call President Zhao."
         "Yes."
         Assistant Chen connected the phone, which was transferred to Xiao Yun.
         He knew that Xiao Yun's dedication and persistence in the film sometimes reached the level of paranoia, and there was something to distract him, so he didn't have to concentrate on one thing.
         ...
         On the other side, Yu Yan, who was about to return home, and Ling Yang met in the elevator.
         In fact, Yu Yan already knew that apart from Xiao Yun, Ling Chengxing was also here, but the floor where he lived was different.
         This unexpected encounter made Yu Yan and Ling Yang smile at each other.
         Lingyang asked, "Are you ready to go home?"
         Yu Yan nodded  :  "Well, you too?"
         "I have to go to the company."
         "Yes, I'm on vacation myself, and I forgot you still have to work."
         Ling Yang smiled. The tall and slender figure leaned slightly on the elevator wall. He turned to look at Yu Yan and said with a smile, "I also want to take a holiday break. If I have a longer time, I can still travel."
         Yu Yan said, "You can take a holiday for yourself?"
         Lingyang  :  "It's not working for the time being. There are too many competitors, so don't dare to relax."
         Yu Yan understood Ling Yang's scruples, she nodded her head and smiled.
         The elevator reached the parking lot on the first floor. Lingyang and Yu Yan stepped out of the elevator one after another. Lingyang sent Yu Yan to pick up the car.
         He urged  :  "Snowy roads slip, go back slowly, safety first."
         "Thank you, I will be careful."
         Ling Yang laughed, which made his gentle eyebrows a little soft and gentle.
         Yu Yan's parking place arrived soon. She first got in the car and rolled down the window. "Then I'll go first, bye."
         Ling Yang waved at her, and once again told her to be careful on the road and to be safe.
         Yu Yan nodded and drove away.
         Ling Yang stood in place until Yu Yan drove out of sight and he was ready to pick up the car. Who knows, he suddenly saw Ling Lin standing not far away. She seemed to have been standing there for some time. Look His expression was still disdainful of ridicule, and there was still more inquiry and curiosity at the moment.
         When he hadn't seen him, he didn't even take the initiative to greet him, and he wanted to go sideways.
         "Lingyang." Ling Lin suddenly stopped him.
         Lingyang stopped and frowned unconsciously, and his intuition told him nothing was going on.
         Ling Lin  :  "It's so bloody, I didn't even see it. The person you like is melancholy?"
         Lingyang did not deny it directly, but said, "This is my personal matter, is it nothing to do with you?"
         "Why don't it matter? If you are really with Yu Yan, you are Ling Jiayizi, then she will become my Ling family, and I am Miss Ling family. Such a relationship ... you still feel like Am I irrelevant? "
         "You think too much." Lingyang didn't want to talk about it too much. "I still have something to do, go ahead."
         "You know that the relationship between me and Yu Yan is not good. If you really feel depressed, it is best to take her away with you!"
         Ling Yang's complexion was long gone, and his eyes became cold. "Miss Ling, your association ability is too rich, isn't it? I don't say I and Yu Yan are just friends. Even if there is something, I think you What can my current ability do to me? Go? Give up everything in front of you, so you can take advantage of the fisherman? Do you think I'm a fool like you? "
         Ling Lin angered  :  "What did you say?"
         "I just want to tell you, don't treat others as fools, this world is more than just a smart man!"
         Ling Lin was so angry that Ling Yang didn't want to talk to her any more and left quickly.
         She went to the elevator with anger, and Ling Zhi was waiting for her. Seeing Ling Lin's anger, she could not help asking  :  "What's wrong, sister? Who made you angry?"
         Ling Lin exhaled and said, "Nothing, yes, do you remember what I said to you? Be sure to tell your father clearly, then Ling Yang is really uneasy. If my father goes, I and you I'm afraid there will be no place to stay in Ling! "
         "I know, but my dad is right. With my current ability, there is no way to lead Ling's well ..."
         "Isn't there me? Your brother-in-law and I will be there to help you. What are you afraid of?"
         Lexus sighed, "OK, I'll ask again."
         Ling Lin smiled  :  "Well, that's right. Right, didn't you just ask me what was mad? I told you, I just discovered a big secret. The relationship between Lingyang and Yu Yan was not simple.
         Ling Zhi said aloud, "You say Ling Yang and Yu Yan? Sister-in-law?"
         "What bitch !? All divorced."
         Lexus said incredibly, "Isn't it possible?" After thinking about it, he said, "In fact, it's nothing, Yu Yan and Xiao Yun have divorced, they will always make other boyfriends, get married again ..."
         Ling Lin  :  "You want to call Yu Yan auntie, are you calling her brother-in-law again?"
         Lexus  :  "..."
         He thought about this possibility, took a nap, how he thought weird, how he felt uncomfortable, how could this Yuyan and Lingyang ...
         Ling Lin interrupted his thoughts and urged him to leave.
         -
         Yu Yan didn't know what Ling Lin had been thinking about or talking about. What she had to do every day, in addition to going to the hospital to see Xiao Yun, was to help her mother to boil various tonics.
         She didn't want to do anything, she always felt that there would be any bad misunderstanding if she boiled the soup herself and sent it to Xiao Yun.
         It's just that her mother is old, and she has to go out and buy all kinds of ingredients in the cold, and it takes effort to cook it. The bone soup made overnight is not easy. How long did she get sick?
         No matter how cruel Yu Yan is, it is not good to force her mother to do things, so she can only do it herself.
         It's just that there is a gap between her and her mother's craftsmanship. Even if every step is done according to what the mother said, then Xiao Yun took a few bites and it seemed as if she noticed something.
         He wondered, "This soup seems to be much lighter than before?"
        
        
        
        

         Chapter 118 : "My mom has a cold,  

        
        
        
         There is no way to make you soup. "Yu Yan told the truth.
         Xiao Yun froze for a moment, and did not expect this, saying  :  "Let the aunt rest, do not need to boil me soup every day, the body is important."
         Yu Yan said.
         Xiao Yun looked at Yu Yan quite deeply and smiled. Yu Yan frowned  :  "What?"
         Xiao Yun  :  "Auntie is sick and can't make soup, then this soup ... won't you make it?"
         Yu Yan knew this would be the case. She was calm and did not twist or conceal  :  "If you don't agree with the taste, then you won't send soup?"
         "No, it tastes good, I like it."
         "..."
         The nurse knocked in and prepared to change Xiao Yun's medicine.
         Yu Yan looked at him and said, "I'll wait outside first."
         She quickly left the room.
         Xiao Yun looked at her back and smiled unconsciously. Even if the relationship is still stiff, even if she still guards against him, and now she is only in the same space, it still makes him feel satisfied and happy.
         Xiao Yun's wound healed very well. The two-finger wide wound had grown new flesh. There was almost no problem in daily life, but he still couldn't hold heavy objects and the wound could not get water.
         "It may be a little itchy when healed. Don't scratch it, be careful of the infection."
         "Ok."
         He did a very good job of restraining himself, just forbearance, not a problem.
         When the nurse packed up the medical waste and was going to go out, Xiao Yun suddenly said, "Well, you can say what you said to me and Yu Yan later?"
         The nurse paused for a moment, and then suddenly realized that it was a laugh, and said, "OK, I see."
         Xiao Yun nodded with satisfaction  :  "K, thank you."
         The nurse smiled and took things out.
         She only knew a little about Xiao Yun and Yu Yan, but she heard a lot about Xiao Yun's injury, so she didn't hesitate and linger, and thought there was a little between Xiao Yun and Yu Yan. Contradictions, deliberately juggling, and repeating what just said with Xiao Yun and Yu Yan, and reiterated  :  "Recently, it has taken more time for families to work hard."
         Yu Yan  :  "..."
         She looked into the glass wall, Xiao Yun and raised her eyebrows and waved, she looked flaunted ... hate.
         Xiao Father and Mother Xiao also came to the hospital to see Xiao Yun that day, and they went back to Xiao's house because they were tired after lunch. Because of this, Yu Yan stayed for a while, listened to Xiao Mu words for a while, and asked her how she thinks of Xiao Yun now. Is it really impossible?
         Yu Yan knew what Xiao's mother was expecting, and she could only say, "I am grateful to Xiao Yun for saving me. Because of this matter, I did recognize him again. Perhaps he didn't think I was as cold as I thought. But ..., I My feelings for him have been worn away a little bit long ago, and even if it has changed because of this matter, I can't convince myself to forget everything and start again. I'm not that great, but I'm more accountable and careful. I'm sorry.
         Mother Xiao didn't say much. She understood that in many cases, emotional and spiritual injuries are far more deeply rooted in the human heart and soul than physical injuries.
         She is not easy to force, but it is already very difficult to get a good start.
         ...
         After sending away Xiao's father Xiao's mother, Yu Yan also went home.
         Yu father and mother play in the rest area of the community. She is idle at home and teases the black cat for a while. Her mind no longer knows where to go.
         Coco called to say she was bored and was going to come to her house to find her.
         Cocoa bought two cups of coffee, one cake and two ice creams. As she ate, she said, "Everyone is looking forward to reconciling you with Xiao Yun."
         Yu Yan lowered her head, and the sweet ice cream became indifferent to her mouth  :  "I know."
         Coco  :  "Then what are you going to do? If you accept, you don't want to; if you refuse, your aunt can kick you?"
         Yu Yan pondered and smiled slightly  :  "Look at it."
         "Don't you have any plans?"
         "There is a plan in the works. As for the success, I'm not sure yet. I'll tell you when it's finalized."
         "Don't you tell me about it first, you know my curiosity, you just tell me this, and I must not be curious yet!"
         Yu Yan took a sip of coffee and said, "I think we all need time."
         -
         Xiao Yun was discharged from the hospital the day before the Spring Festival. Yu Yan did not pass away. She only heard Assistant Chen said that Xiao Yun was in a bad mood all day. She got angry and made him work overtime the day before the festival. Inexplicable.
         On the day of the Spring Festival, the festive atmosphere permeated in the winter and snow.
         Yu Yan was in a good mood. He got up early in the morning to help his mother prepare the new year's dinner. The father posted a couplet to decorate the new house. Even the black cat wore a pair of red bows around his neck.
         The family had a lively New Year.
         On the next day, Xiao Yun came to visit the Chinese New Year. He brought many skin care products and New Year gifts.
         This was unexpected by Yu Yan. She took a moment to see her unsmiling mother and happy father, but she didn't say much.
         After lunch, Yu and Yu agreed to watch TV in the living room, Yu Yan was packing the chopsticks, and Xiao Yun scrambled to help.
         When he nearly broke another bowl, Yu Yan couldn't help but said, "You go out, I'll take it."
         "I'll help you."
         "Help me buy a new bowl?"
         "I'll just send a few sets here."
         Yu Yan held him back  :  "OK."
         "……Ok."
         Yu Yan said  :  "If you are not there, there are only two uncles and aunts in the family. They will be lonely. You should go back soon."
         Xiao Yun was well prepared and smiled casually, "How can I? My mother called Aunt Wei early in the morning and they came to play mahjong in my house. My dad also called a few old friends to gather at home. They were very busy. The lonely person is me. "
         "..."
         "By the way, as well as the photos and videos you took before, I read it out last night. Do you like photography? I can teach you ..."
         Yu Yan paused to wash her hands. She pursed her lips and took a deep breath. "Xiao Yun, it's impossible between us, don't force me any more."
         Xiao Yun's face grew cold, and he said, "I just want to see you."
         He missed her just a day later.
         The taste of missing someone is sweet and bitter. It is torture and enjoyment. He had never experienced it, and it was difficult to control even with his proud self-control. He wanted to see her, even if he was faced with cold words.
         The relationship was terrible, but he couldn't control it.
         After a long night, I came here early in the morning just to see her soon.
         He said, "I didn't try to force you or force you to accept me. Don't feel burdened and stressed. Just let me move around you. We don't interfere with each other. Did I come here? "
         "But as soon as I see you, I think of the past!"
         Yu Yan said, "You want me to treat you as an ordinary friend, stranger, re-knowledge and restart, sorry, I can't do it. You are Xiao Yun, my ex-husband. We used to have a three-year marriage. Although it’s not happy, these ... you can think of it as the past, and the past has passed. There is really nothing to remember, but sorry, I can't. "
         In difficulty, Xiao Yun asked, "Did I make you so uncomfortable?"
         Yu Yan smiled and asked  :  "Why do you think I contacted you every day, asking where you are, when you will be back, and even running to you regardless of your restraint?"
         "I'll pay you back if I can, but I can't do anything else."
         "Sorry."
         ...
         Xiao Yun stood alone on the balcony all night. He had a lot of things that could not be seen and understood, but now he was vague.
         He never seriously thought about his three-year marriage with Yu Yan. He knew that he had done wrong and that he was sorry for her ...
         But when asked from Yu Yan's mouth, it was like opening up the obscure barrier in front of him.
         Because he was feeling Yu Yan's feelings and feelings at the moment, why always think of each other? Why can't I restrain myself from approaching each other?
         Because of love, because of thought, because of care.
         He was dismissive, and now became the best punishment.
         In the early morning, Xiao Yun pressed a cigarette.
         Assistant Chen called and said, "Mr Xiao, Mr Ling's family has just gone."
         Xiao Yun frowned, for a long time  :  "Well, I know."
         -
         Ling Chengxing's death is undoubtedly worse for Ling Lin and Ling Zhi. Following the will, Ling Yang took absolute shares and control of Ling's. On the contrary, Ling Lin and Ling Zhi only got some stocks and real estate, and a sum of funds.
         The position of Sunplus is unshakable.
         On the day of Ling Chengxing's burial, Xiao Yun saw Ling Lin again. She had lost her glory and knelt before the Lingtang. Her eyes were red and swollen, and she was embarrassed. Guo Hang was receiving guests.
         On the contrary, Ling Zhi became calmer and no longer hesitated. When he saw Xiao Yun, he only patted Xiao Yun's shoulder with emotion. It can be seen that the black and eye circles under his eyes have been secretly crying.
         Xiao Yun said  :  "I thought you would be angry. Uncle Ling did not act according to you and Ling Lin until his death."
         Ling Zhi smiled bitterly  :  "Don't make fun of me. In fact, I understand very well. I, it’s really not the material. My father gave the company to the more capable Ling Yang. There is nothing wrong with it. Besides, although I am my father's son, he I didn't make any contribution to his career. To whom he is willing to give, I have no right to blame him. "
         Xiao Yun patted Lexus on the shoulder  :  "I said you were stupid like a pig before. I take it back."
         Lexus rolled his eyes  :  "... Is there no 'like a pig'?"
         "Oh, really."
         "..."
        
        
        
        

         Chapter 119 : Days After Days,  

        
        
        
         Xiao Yun did not appear in front of Yu Yan again, he did not appear, and did not contact her again. Yu Yan guessed that it was her words that had left traces in Xiao Yun's heart.
         Fortunately, she need not worry.
         If he still appeared to her like nothing else, she really didn't know what to do.
         In this regard, her mother asked her several times, and she thought that the rigid relationship between Yu Yan and Xiao Yun should have eased during this time, and there was no major problem.
         Yu Yan couldn't say much, just said  :  "I don't know."
         Yes, Xiao Yun is not coming, of course she doesn't know.
         Yu mother wanted to ask something and say something, and she was worried that it was too tight and counterproductive. She could only sigh again and again, and Xiao Yun was talking.
         Yu Yan only smiled, all when she didn't hear.
         The happy atmosphere of the Chinese New Year soon dilutes this matter, and the Yu mother who is busy walking with her relatives and paying New Year's greetings doesn't have so much thought to keep paying attention to Yu Yan and Xiao Yun.
         I just walked for a few days to celebrate the New Year's Eve. The father and mother Yu did not live happily because of the Chinese New Year reunion. Instead, they lost their breath.
         When meeting with relatives or friends, it is always unavoidable to discuss how they have lived recently and what new gossips. As a divorced woman, Yu Yan is inevitably asked when she is facing the 7th aunt and 8th aunt. Why? It's a pity to divorce, how good a husband is, will he remarry, so stupid ... wait, wait, endless gossip.
         Yu Yan had known that this would happen. She could deal with it lightly, occasionally asking too much, and then going back directly. The other party saw her with a bad attitude, and it was not good to say more. Unfortunately, even so, her father almost got angry because of this matter, and even her mother followed the depression.
         "Who is it? I know that this is what I say, my family is about her fart! Take care!" Yu mother said angrily.
         Father Yu frowned  :  "Okay, you can say a few words, it will be even more sad when Yu Yan hears it."
         The mother Yu is unbearably depressed. If it is not because everyone is a relative and is a Chinese New Year, so many people will be there. By then, everyone will not look good. She can't stand the fire.
         However, after this time, the two would not pull Yu Yan and they must go with them for the group year. Yu Yan had more time to have dinner with friends. In addition to Coco, Zhou Min also met with her. A simple date is more tedious Noisy family groups are much easier.
         The death news of Ling Chengxing came on a cold morning. Yu Yan learned from the news. She saw the news and saw all the members of the Ling family in the camera. They all looked serious and painful.
         Although Ling Chengxing has been suffering from illness for a long time, doctors have already said that he has few days, but when he really faces a difference, it still makes people feel painful and unacceptable.
         The day after Ling Chengxing went out, it was fine for a few days and heavy snow drifted again.
         The outside world has been disturbed and their rights have been crushed. Yu Yan can feel one or two through newspapers and rumors. She thought that once Xiao's father was sick, even if Xiao Yun was in town, she had to hide it from the outside world, which was complicated and could not be understood by outsiders.
         I wonder if the Ling family is in it?
         Presumably harder.
         ...
         that's the truth.
         Although Ling Lin was angry that Ling Chengxing took care of Ling Yang, he didn't believe what she said, so he insisted on eccentric Ling Yang ... too many entanglements made her unable to let go.
         But her father's death still hurt her deeply.
         She hadn't had a good rest for a few days, and she couldn't eat anything. It was only a long time before she seemed to lose weight. Fortunately, Guo Hang was always with him. The in-laws knew that her father was sad and died, and they all cared for her very much, which made her feel better.
         Lexus, who was always hiding behind his sister, stood in front of his sister for the first time. After he was busy and busy, he was exhausted and really mature.
         Like Xiao Yun said, he is very different from before.
         Sure enough, sadness and pain make people grow.
         Even when he was facing Ling Yang, he was not as full of artillery as before, only blindly rejecting and displeasing. He no longer only knew that Ling Yang was an illegitimate child, but a wild seed to rob him and Ling Lin's property. He saw Lingyang's ability, and saw those directors and shareholders who only respected his father, and did not consciously respect and obey when facing Lingyang. That was an attitude he had never faced when facing Ling Lin.
         This is the gap, something he has never seen and paid attention to before.
         He is not as good as Lingyang.
         My father trusted Lingyang and entrusted Ling with Lingyang. It was the right choice. I only hope that Ling Lin can see this, and not be dazzled by anger and jealousy.
         "You are really smart," Xiao Yun said.
         In front of the black tombstone, Lexus lowered his head, and wiped the corner of his eyes when thinking of Ling Lin who was crying too much to the ground, "In fact, I have been thinking about something for the past few days."
         "Ok?"
         "I want to learn."
         Xiao Yun was quite surprised, "What should I learn?"
         "Although I read financial management before, but you know, I haven't taken a few classes. This time, I want to study carefully and then go back to Ling's job."
         This was a thought after Ling Zhi thoughtfulness. He hadn't told anyone else, and he didn't dare to mention it with Ling Lin. He was afraid she would ask him to go to the company to compete with Ling Yang. But how could he fight, he couldn't understand a contract, and he wasn't blamed for being stepped on his feet.
         Xiao Yun was particularly surprised by this, saying  :  "Why did you suddenly think so? Uncle Ling hit you and scolded you before you didn't do it, and suddenly decided to go back to study again, why?"
         Lexus smiled bitterly  :  "Ling Yang was right, not because my dad didn't want to choose me, but because I couldn't be the one on which I couldn't be my dad—he couldn't choose me. You know it's a shame to admit that you're incompetent. , I told you before, don't tell others!
         I ... I want to work hard, I don't want to happen in the future, not the first person to be thought of and can rely on. Eat, drink and play? I have been eating, drinking, and having fun all my life. It's time to work hard. "
         Xiao Yun was very surprised, but he would still be happy. He was silent for a moment. "Yes, you make a lot of sense. Where are you going to go, what about studying abroad?"
         Lexus said  :  "You don't need to go abroad, so far away, how lonely a person is, not to mention that I love being lively."
         Xiao Yun smiled.
         "I want to be in China. In my spare time, I can go to Ling's part-time job and be closer to my sister. She is my loved one."
         Xiao Yun nodded, speaking of Ling Lin, he frowned unconsciously.
         Ling Zhi already knows what Ling Lin has done because of extreme stress, and also knows why Xiao Yun has alienated Ling Lin. He cannot apologize to Xiao Yun and Yu Yan for Ling Lin. He can only solve Ling Lin in private and let herself Figured out. Then, let's talk about the others.
         Xiao Yun looked up at the snowflakes in the sky, thinking of Yu Yan.
         ...
         Lingyang was the last to leave the cemetery.
         Although he did not spend too much time with Ling Chengxing, for Ling Yang, Ling Chengxing's position in his heart was unshakable. He was a father, an elder, a confidant, and his only loved one.
         Ling Chengxing died, and he became a real orphan.
         -
         Yu Yan's Spring Festival was very boring. Most of the time she was alone at home and had nothing to do. She turned out all the books at home and sorted it out.
         Yu Yu and his mother came back after dinner. Yu Yan just washed off the dust and watched TV in the room.
         Mother Yu played mahjong all afternoon and was too tired to go back to the room.
         Seeing Yu mother walking away, Father Yu knocked on the door of Yu Yan's room. He hesitated, and said, "I saw Xiao Yun's car downstairs."
         Yu Yan froze.
         Father Yu  :  "I didn't tell your mother, otherwise she going to make trouble again. But is there a contradiction between you and Xiao Yun? Actually ... I've come back to these days and met Xiao Yun several times."
         After a long time, she said, "Oh, that's it."
         Seeing that Yu Yan has been bored at home for a few days, Father Yu did not go out to gather with friends. He suddenly proposed  :  "Should you talk to me?"
         Yu Yan grinned. "Okay, how about another glass of wine?"
         Yu Yan knew that she could not drink, and poured a small sip of wine from the bottom of the glass, and said, "I can't enjoy such a good wine with this amount of wine."
         "That was with your mother, and your mother couldn't drink it."
         "right."
         Father Yu smiled.
         Thinking of what happened more than half a year ago, he was extremely sighed and said, "Can't you forgive Xiao Yun?"
         Yu Yan thought, shaking his head  :  "I don't know."
         "do not know?"
         "Yeah, I don't know." Yu Yan frowned, and Qingxiu face showed a little doubt and bewilderment. "I don't know how to face him, nor do I know what kind of mood to look at him, let alone know What do you think of 'he and me' ... Do you hate? Or love? Or you should treat him like a stranger? Is it a life-saving benefactor? "
         Although Father Yu has lived for decades more than Yu Yan, he doesn't know much about this emotional matter than Yu Yan.
         He said  :  "I can see that Xiao Yun has changed a lot this year. If you are really so uncertain, just walk slowly and watch. Don't worry, the people who truly love you will stay with you "
         Yu Yan chuckled, and said her plan that she has been holding her heart lately  :  "Well, Dad, I want to go back to my grandmother's hometown."
         "Ok?"
         "I applied to teach in a primary school in the small town over there."
         Yu Yu was startled by Yu Yan's unexpected words  :  "Why leave, because Xiao Yun?"
         Yu Yan  :  "No. It's because of myself. I don't want to ... always be trapped in the shackles of feelings. I want to be happier, and open up my mind, not only confined here."
         Yu expression looked a little sad.
         Yu Yan smiled reluctantly  :  "I'm too filial."
         "Okay, you go, you go." 
          

Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post