About Blog

 



Hi,


Thanks for stopping by.  Here's a little info about this blog.

First and foremost, I do not speak or read Chinese.  The novels on my blog are translated via MTL.  I edit the novels myself to make them more readable.   I did this initially for my own enjoyment.  

I am now sharing my work because these novels are not getting any love by other translators.

Long novels that are over hundreds of chapters are extremely time consuming to edit.  As a result, I am not as thorough, but I will make sure they are readable.  I am doing this just to share my love of Asian novels.  A lot of these long novels do not get translated or they are dropped very early on.  I am hoping these beloved novels get some love through this.

Han Yuxi is one of such novel.  I decided to create this blog because I really feel that it deserves to be read by more people.  This is done out of love so please keep this in mind and share if you like it too.  


These mtl sourced novels are not the same quality as that of a proper Translation Group, but will enable readers to consume lengthy or unnoticed novels in its entirety and at a much faster speed.  Translators are also very welcome to translating any of the novels I have shared on my blog.  I welcome any such love for these novels.  

I also welcome all constructive feedback.  Translating is extremely demanding, but editing is also very time consuming.  It takes me a long time to work through the chapters and looking up things.  I am only starting on my editing adventure so please be patient.  I use several Chinese dictionaries to help with editing, but still struggle to understand the meaning of some contents and that will reflect on the translated/edited work.  

I would also love it if someone wants to pick up some chapters to improve my edits, it would be great if we can work together to produce a good quality translation/edit with our limited foreign language skills.




 


 

Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post