Separated Marriage 120

Novels    »  I Am Separated From This Marriage  »       Chapter 120 : Xiao Yun didn't know Yu Yan's plan long ago,  

        

        

        

         Still know from the outside population.

         At that time, people who were idle for the Spring Festival were busy one after another. He had already worked at Xiao's. The new film investment mentioned earlier was also on the agenda. After all, he loved that profession. I would like to take part in it.

         Assistant Chen came to report and said that the people who were with Yu Yan returned the news. She recently packed her luggage and mailed it to a place called Yongjia. The postal items were ordinary things such as clothes and books.

         Xiao Yun   "Yongjia? Does she have any friends over there?"

         Assistant Chen said   "I haven't heard of it, but there is Miss Yu mother's home there."

         "how do you know?"

         "When you and Miss Yu were married, I read the materials of the Yu family."

         "..."

         Although it was just a post, somehow, Xiao Yun was panicked for no reason, the kind of anxiety suddenly rose up, inexplicable and wonderfully come, he was kind of irritated and lit a cigarette, after thinking about it for a while, he couldn't think of depression Purpose of mailing things.

         He ordered   "Whatever it is, let them pay more attention."

         Clothes and books don't look like holiday gifts.

         This incident happened within two days, and Assistant Chen panicked and said, "Yu Yan has resigned."

         -

         An old hot pot restaurant with a history of decades, Yu Yan invited Coco, Lingyang, Zhou Min and others to gather here for dinner.

         Coco came alone, her husband had to work, and his son had a cold at home to rest; Ling Yang brought Zhao Xiaofeng with him, and Zhou Min held a big belly, accompanied by her husband.

         They are her few friends. She has to say something when she is going to work in another city.

         Coco was quite surprised. It was the first time she saw Yu Yan formally invited her friends for a dinner together. At that time, because there were different circles, even if the dinner was separated, it was hard to come together like this. People are still depressed. Because of this rareness, Coco's intuition told her what happened to Yu Yan?


         Zhou Min didn't feel anything. She was immersed in joy and ate hot pot that she hadn't eaten for months. Her face was filled with happiness.

         Lin Hangyi supervised   "Okay, you can't eat this, you can't eat it! Eat less!"

         "Know," chopsticks kept pinching, "don't you be so excited, my pregnant woman friend, she had to eat hot pot before she gave birth to a baby the day she gave birth! No problem!"

         "... Can you compare yourself to others?"

         "She not much better than me!"

         "..."

         ...

         Noisy here, Coco paid no attention, because she was disturbed, and she quietly bumped into the shoulders of Yu Yan, and whispered, "Did you tell me what you planned, was it decided?"

         Yu Yan didn't expect Coco to be so sensitive, she nodded   "Yes."

         "Then what are you going to do? Accept?"

         "Of course not, wait a minute, I'll tell you later."

         Coco slipped his lips in dissatisfaction   "It's still worth selling."

         Yu Yan pretended to be mysterious and raised a smile.

         She looked at Lingyang and Zhao Xiaofeng. Xiaofeng was still the same. When he came, he was either eating or playing with his mobile phone. As for Lingyang, he looked much clearer than before. The black suits seemed a little big.

         Yu Yan said   "It's important to work, but also pay attention to your body."

         Ling Yang laughed   "I know, I'm desperate to take time off now, but there are too many things, sometimes I forget when I'm too busy."

         Yu Yan can probably guess the situation that Ling Yang will face, for better or worse, all the rights and interests he enjoys are directly proportional to the attacks and hard work he is facing.

         "There is definitely something to be thankful for," Lingyang said.

         "what?"

         "Ling Zhi, he seems to have figured it out, and decided to go back to school to study again, no longer blindly following his sister. This saved me a lot of trouble."

         Yu Yan made an unexpected noise, and then laughed   "This is good, Mr Ling Laoquan knows that he should be very happy."

         Ling Yang nodded, took the glass and took a sip, and said with emotion   "It's a pity he didn't see it with his own eyes."

         "Although regrets, this is life, there are gains and losses, there is completeness, and there are regrets. Lexus should now be more remorse than you ..."

         Lingyang agreed with this, and he smiled, "If Lexus can keep this mood, I think I will be much happier."

         Yu Yan laughed.

         ·

         A hot pot meal is not so lively and festive, but it is very comfortable.

         Seeing that it was almost time, Yu Yan finally said the purpose of her dinner, "I will go to work in Yongjia for a period of time, leave in two days, and start school, I have to go to pack my house and luggage."

         Everyone at the table froze, and even Lingyang showed a surprised expression rarely, "Would you like to go?"

         Yu Yan   "Well, I'm afraid it will take half a year to see you after this time, and I don't want you to hear about me from other people, so I want to tell you in person."

         Zhou Min didn't bother to eat hot pot, she said bitterly   "Why? Isn't work good here? Why is it going to leave suddenly? Or go to such a far place, how difficult it is to meet in the future!"

         Coco had been watching Yu Yan silently, and she had a hunch early on, so she wouldn't be too surprised.

         Yu Yan said   "It wasn't decided suddenly. It was always planned. It's just implemented now. It's easy to meet. When you have a baby, I will definitely come back to see you."

         Zhou Min grimaced and hummed away from his cheek. Lin Hangyi looked left and right, not knowing what to say, and patted his wife comfortably.

         Zhao Xiaofeng glanced at Lingyang, did not speak, and bit his head to bite the dish.

         Ling Yang looked at Yu Yan without blinking. Her face had only calmness and tenderness, unlike in the past, her eyes frowning with sadness.

         He smiled and said, "Is this meal your banquet?"

         Yu Yan looked at Ling Yang, and nodded her head, "Oh."

         Lingyang   "How about we all have a drink?"

         Yu Yan first held up the glass. She didn't think there was anything to leave, but at this moment, she finally felt reluctant. The two cities were separated, even if they were not far away, and they were only a few hours away by car, but they left.

         ...

         They went home after dinner, all came by car, and the group bid farewell in the underground parking lot.

         Ling Yang walked in the end. After Yu Yan and Coco Zhou Min waved goodbye, Ling Yang said, "Let's go, I'll take you to the car."

         Xiaofeng did not know when he left.

         Yu Yan nodded.

         After taking a few steps, Lingyang said, "How long are you going to go?"

         Yu Yan smiled lightly   "I don't know, look at it, I'm not sure now."

         "Can I wait for you?"

         Yu Yan said unexpectedly, "Huh?" He stopped slowly and saw Ling Yang's face. She thought she heard it wrong, what are you waiting for? Wait for her? what……

         Ling Yang also stopped and looked down at her   "I hope you can come back soon."

         "..."

         He smiled   "Look, you haven't left yet, and I'm looking forward to your return."

         Ling Yang's words were beyond the expectation of Yu Yan. She never thought that Ling Yang had feelings beyond her friends, or that she had experienced love hurts, which made her subconsciously ignore such emotions. When Lingyang said such a thing, she was completely shocked at the scene.

         Lingyang is very good, gentle and courteous, handsome and elegant, not very old, but very calm and gentle, a man who can give people a sense of security.

         But she never thought about other aspects, let alone Lingyang.

         "I……"

         "I know you want to say sorry." Ling Yang interrupted her, "Yu Yan, judging from our current situation, the relationship is one-way, you are not sorry to me, so don't say sorry."

         Yu Yan pinched his sleeves unconsciously.

         Lingyang said, "I just want to tell you what I think. I want to wait for you to come back, you can think about me. Or you can accept me when you come back. Of course, I will be more happy with the second option."

         He seemed to be in a good mood, shrugging at Yu Yan, free and handsome.

         "Because you said you were leaving suddenly, this confession was also my temporary decision. I had wanted to wait a little bit more, or it seemed not sincere enough, don't mind."

         Yu Yan wanted to laugh a little, and wondered   "I thought you would let me not go."

         Ling Yang   "You tell us your decision in this way, that you have thought clearly enough that you do not need our dissuasion. I respect your decision."

         Yu Yan never broke her cheeks, so Coco, like Ling Yang, didn't say anything, advise her, and silently supported her.

         By the next time she meets, she will become a better herself and will not disappoint their trust.

         ...

         Xiao Yun hurried to see Yu Yan and Ling Yang standing opposite each other with a smile and a harmonious atmosphere. The depression in his heart was like a tumbling beast, and he couldn't help but want to vent!

         What's different from his heart is that his face is very indifferent, with dark eyes and dark eyes, like a ferocious trapped beast.

         She leaving, she really leaving! Just to leave him?

         He didn't understand. He had obviously been very restrained and didn't show up in front of her again. He listened to her words and learned to suppress his thoughts. He didn't plunder the possession. Now, even the extravagant hope of secretly glancing at her when he missed him would be deprived ...

         He pulled the door and got out.

         boom-

         The quiet, empty underground garage was shaken by the loud noise.

         Yu Yan shuddered and turned to look around.

         Lingyang followed.

         "Yu Yan, you bid farewell to everyone, but forgot me, did you really want to leave me in the memory?"

        

        

        

        

         Chapter 121 : The appearance of Xiao Yun was unexpectedly gloomy,  

        

        

        

         The coldness in his body was almost unstoppable, and her tone and expression made her almost stingy on the spot.

         ……Angry?

         Lingyang had already stood in front of Yu Yan and looked directly at Xiao Yun. This attitude of protection and preparedness undoubtedly made Xiao Yun even more annoyed. The feeling of being excluded was very uncomfortable. The angry emotions were overwhelmed, only the pain of depression.

         Lingyang said   "General Xiao, don't come here."

         Xiao Yun gave him a glance, his attitude was arrogant and hostile. He disdaind him now, but now he has become a rival. He heard Ling Yang's confession, he was so smart, he said all the words of Yu Yan over and over again, and he knew he was deceiving!

         "I'm here to see Yu Yan."

         "It's just early in the morning. There is something about Xiao, let's talk about it later."

         "Oh!" He seemed to have heard some good joke, and yelled, "Who do you want to see who I want to see? Go away!"

         Xiao Yun stepped forward two steps, bypassing Lingyang to pull Yuyan, "follow me."

         Yu Yan was pulled away and took a few steps. She shook her hands twice and didn't shake off. She said, "Xiao Yun——"

         Lingyang made a stride, blocking Xiao Yun's body.

         "Mr Xiao, you should see it, Yu Yan is not willing to go with you, please let go!"

         Xiao Yun's suffocation almost couldn't be suppressed. He was very angry. He felt depressed and struggling. He even felt that the struggle was not pulling on his arm, but stepping on his heart at once!

         In the face of Lingyang, he didn't restrain and directly lifted his foot and kicked him. Lingyang responded quickly and made a sideways move, while throwing a punch, Xiao Yun raised his hand to block-

         The flames of fire are at stake! Xiao Yun and Ling Yang have been hostile to each other for a long time, punching and kicking fast and hard. It's just that Xiao Yun is pulling Yu Yan, Ling Yang doesn't want to hurt Yu Yan, both parties have scruples. Even so, it will inevitably leave fist marks on each other's face.

         Yu Yan was not injured, but she was pulled and dodged in this way. Besides panic and fright, she could not help feeling a little angry-

         "enough!!"

         Xiao Yan shook off Xiao Yun and yelled loudly.

         The movements of Xiao Yun and Ling Yang were delayed at the same time, looking at Yu Yan.

         "you are enough."

         Yu Yan said, "Xiao Yun, please remember that there is no relationship between us anymore, what are you doing now!"

         Xiao Yun   "... Can I be jealous?"

         Yu Yan   "........."

         She stopped questioning Xiao Yun and said to Lingyang, "Are you all right?"

         Ling Yang laughed   "It's okay, it just hurts a bit."

         Yu Yan   "Let Xiaofeng take you to the pharmacy to buy some potion and wipe it. The wound is not heavy, and it will be fine for a few days."

         "This minor injury is not a problem, don't worry."

         Yu Yan frowned.

         Xiao Yun sneered   "A big man, is this injury still potion? Still hurts? Mother!"

         Yu Yan stared at Xiao Yun.

         Xiao Yun   "Oh!"

         Yu Yan was speechless. She knew Xiao Yun's character. If he didn't get the answer he wanted, this thing would not end.

         Yu Yan pulled the sleeves of Lingyang and said, "Lingyang, I'm fine. Will you go back first?"

         "you……"

         "Rest assured, it's okay, I will go back after talking with Xiao Yun."

         Ling Yang frowned and glanced at Xiao Yun. He worried that Xiao Yun would hurt Yu Yan under emotional excitement. If they had a dispute, Yu Yan would have no resistance. He is not assured.

         Xiao Yun felt much better because of Yu Yan's words. He raised an eyebrow at Lingyang and smiled like a brave man.

         When Lingyang didn't see it, he said, "I'll wait for you. It's still early, and I'm idle at home."

         Yu Yan smiled   "No need to trouble, I'll call you when I get home."

         Yu Yan insisted, and Lingyang was helpless, and eventually nodded   "Well, you can always find me if you need it."

         "Thank you," Yu Yan said, "be careful on your way."

         Lingyang smiled and nodded   "Okay."

         Before leaving, he finally glanced at Xiao Yun.

         ...

         Ling Yang left, but this did not make Xiao Yun's mood better, because it did not mean that Yu Yan had chosen him and she would not leave.

         He asked, "Why?"

         "what why?"

         "Are you trying to avoid me, so you're leaving?"

         "..."

         Yu Yan looked at Xiao Yun, trying to restrain her emotions. She knew that he was very excited and puzzled now, and even more angry at why she was leaving, or what she was afraid of, but what could these do? Her decision will not change.

         Xiao Yun asked again   "Why not talk? Do you not want to see me so much? You don't want to leave!"

         Yu Yan said   "You think too much. I just changed places to work, Yongjia is not far from the city, my parents are here, and I won't go back if I don't go. You don't care."

         "There are hundreds of elementary schools in the city. Where can't I go, why go to Yongjia?"

         "I used to play there during the winter and summer vacations when I was a kid, and I was very impressed there ..."

         "Yuyan!" Xiao Yun drank her words, "You know what I mean, don't be stupid!"

         Yu Yan's attitude has also been toughened   "This is my decision and choice, Xiao Yun, you should not have the right to interfere with me, please take care of yourself."

         Xiao Yun pulled her hair frantically and sullenly. "Don't you say you left because of me?"

         Yu Yan sneered   "Indeed, if it wasn't for what happened recently, I wouldn't have left the city. But I left not because of you or to avoid you, but myself, I want to go, Then I'll go. Is there any problem with this? "

         Xiao Yun taunted, "Yu Yan, don't lie to anyone. I know that your most important thing is family. Are you willing to leave your parents so far away? Would you not worry or worry?"

         "You don't need to worry about these. Xiao Yun, don't come to me anymore, our affairs are over, you should not hold on any more."

         "If I don't come to you, can you not leave?"

         "impossible."

         "Then what do you want me to do before leaving!"

         Yu Yan looked down, and smiled slightly   "Can you really just ignore me?"

         Xiao Yun   "Of course. Since last time, haven't I never appeared in front of you?"

         "Yes, you haven't really appeared in front of me. How did you know about my resignation and departure? I told my dad clearly that he should not tell my mother for the time being. The friends around me have just learned about it. Tell me, how did you know? "

         Xiao Yun frowned, and his deep expression didn't show the slightest panic and surprise.

         Yu Yan said   "I felt it before. There was always someone following me, but the other person was not malicious. I guess maybe it was sent by you because you were worried about my safety. I understand, thank you. There is something else to do. "

         "..."

         "Look, what about your attitude?"

         He did not deny it, bitterly licking the corner of his mouth   "I just want to know your situation and make sure you are okay. If you mind, I won't ask any more in the future."

         Yu Yan sighed helplessly and said, "Xiao Yun, why don't you understand? We are over. The past is over and the future is over."

         Their past was completely broken with divorce. Because divorce, there will be no more involvement in the future.

         Xiao Yun didn't understand such a simple truth. If it was before he fell in love with Yu Yan, he would do the same.

         Today, he does not agree with Yu Yan's statement. In his opinion, the past is far from broken, and the relationship can be cut off, but as long as the emotions are still there, all external factors can be ignored; and the future is unpredictable, and who can truly What will happen to the future?

         -

         Yu Yan was packing the last daily necessities. Yu mother had realized that it was wrong and asked if she wanted to go back to the rental house. Isn't she living well here?

         Yu Yan tentatively said that she was going to work in Yongjia. Yu mother was very surprised and surprised, and very opposed!

         "Aren't you working well? How do you go? Not to mention what a promising place like Yongjia! No! I'm not sure!"

         Yu Yan said   "I know, it's just that too many things have happened recently. The words are terrible. I want to leave for a while. When the storm subsides, I will come back."

         Yu mother's eyes turned   "Is it where you work, or is someone around you saying something?"

         Yu Yan smiled helplessly   "The relatives will talk about each other, let alone outsiders? I also made this decision for a long time, let alone Yongjia is your hometown. I go there and can be considered home what."

         "Go, what is this and what!"

         Yu mother was not happy that Yu Yan resigned to work in a small place, but Yu Yan was very reasonable to speak, because Xiao Yun was a celebrity, because Yu Yan was divorced, because of various storms and rumors, they There are gossips all around the child. If you don’t say Yu Yan, you ’ll hear more. Even her, she’s heard it a few times. Some people speak well and don’t get too angry. What he said made people want to slap him!

         If Yu Yan went to work in a place where she didn't know her past, it would be a bad thing to wait for the heat to come back after a while.

         "Then why are you telling me now? Just hide me, aren't you!"

         Yu Yan laughed   "Well ... I'm also afraid of disturbing your holiday."

         Yu mother rolled her eyes and said, "In that case, then you go! But if I ask you to come back, you must come back! Don't go too long!"

         Yu Yan nodded   "Okay, I know."

         Yu Yan urged a lot again, and then she was depressed. She was reluctant, and felt lonely. She didn't say anything, and went back to the room.

         Yu Yan left the next day, and Xiao Yun did not show up.

        

        

        

        

         Chapter 122 : Yu Yan adapts well in the new environment,  

        

        

        

         Apart from being busy at work, I have not encountered any difficulties in life.

         She calls the family every few days, and occasionally video chats. Although she can't meet often enough, Yu Yan doesn't feel lonely.

         In addition to her family, Yu Yan also occasionally contacted Coco Zhou Min. In addition, Ling Yang called her once.

         Life is very calm and almost plain.

         This is what she wants.

         As for Xiao Yun, she knew his news again, but from her colleague.

         "I heard that Xiao Yun invested in a movie called" Hero ", right? Xiao Yun especially likes martial arts and other subjects. The two shots are also good. We will watch them when they come out!"

         "Well, that's rare. I thought Xiao Yun wouldn't come out again to make a movie. You all know how much trouble Xiao Yun and his wife divorced last year!"

         "Well, I'm kind of concerned. Why is there no news later?"

         "Who knows, things in your circle are so chaotic, just look at it ..."

         "..."

         What she said later, she didn’t listen to it carefully, but just mentioned the movie. She was not surprised. She knew that Xiao Yun would not easily give up on hobbies and interests. Although many things could not be done in person because of work, but As long as I can participate, I am also happy.

         On May 1st, Labor Day, the school took three days off, a rare long vacation, and Yu Yan packed her things and went back to the city.

         She was thinking of not returning for a few months, and went home to see. Who knew that she had just arrived home that night, and she had just sat for a while, and her mother would come over and say.

         "How about work?"

         "OK."

         "Have you met the right person?"

         "No……"

         "Go on a blind date!"

         "..."

         Blind date? This was unexpected, and she said aloud, euphemistically   "I'm not working in the city right now, and I don't know when I will be back. If it is a blind date, it will be separated because of the two places Right? "

         The mother Yu frowned and sighed anxiously.

         Yu Yan touched the black cat who was snoring on her knee and blinked at her father. "What's going on?"

         The father shook his head and motioned for her calmness. Until her mother returned to the bedroom, Yu Yan had the opportunity to whisper to her father.

         I learned from my father that the reason why my mother thinks about blind dates is because Xiao Yun has not appeared recently. I'm afraid she realized that there is no possibility between Xiao Yun and her, and she has a sense of crisis. Thinking of arranging a blind date.

         Yuyan was helpless and sad.

         Marry, is the destiny of a woman married?

         ·

         Yu Yan left on the morning of the third day. These days she has been staying at home and has not gone out, not to mention anyone.

         When she left this time, she brought the black cat with her.

         A cat accompanied her, making her peaceful life a little more lively.

         Zhou Min gave birth to a little princess on the 25th of May. She saw the appearance of a baby in the small video screen sent by Zhou Min. The little red and red can make people hearts follow.

         One day after work, she went to the mall to buy some baby stuff and mailed it to her.

         A few days later, Zhou Min called and said excitedly and mysteriously, "Sister Yu Yan, do you know who I saw today?"

         Yu Yan   "Who?"

         "Ling Lin!"

         Yu Yan wondered, "How did you meet her?"

         "Isn't I confinement. I saw her when I went to the doctor with my family. She seems to be coming for an examination or something. Is she pregnant? I guess it is, yes! She must be pregnant It's up! "

         Yu Yan said aloud, and smiled, "Well, that's fine. Didn't you say anything?"

         "She doesn't know me, how could she talk?"

         "... Well, don't run away around confinement, take more rest."

         "I know, I'm going to mold. Okay, let's say this first. Our baby is about to cry."

         "Okay, you go."

         Yu Yan thought of Ling Lin's unapologetic apology. After listening to Zhou Min's tone, Ling Lin had not gone to her, let alone the other.

         She has long disliked Ling Lin.

         If not, she and she will never see each other, let alone see each other.

         ...

         The refreshing spring is coming and the hot summer is coming.

         One semester was over again, and he was on vacation. Yu Yan did not return to the city immediately.

         The parents made several phone calls and asked when she would return. She both responded with uncertainty for the time being until she successfully applied for a job at a training school.

         She not going to go back this summer.

         The father was okay, but the mother was so angry that she let her go home immediately.

         Hearing the father said that the reason why the mother was so angry was because she told others that she was going to introduce her to her, and she would go on a blind date as soon as she went back!

         Yu Yan is of course thankful and insensitive, and she has no heart to start a new relationship and marriage.

         Because of her rebellion, her mother was furious and almost chased her.

         Yu Yan has already started to work, and she needs to be busy and concerned about many things. She has no time to worry about others.

         The two-month summer period ended until the end of the new semester. During this period, Yu Yan never returned home, although her mother urged a lot of calls.

         Coco called and asked her   "You were working last holiday. What are you going to do this winter vacation? Are you not back yet?"

         Yu Yan said   "I don't know. I want to travel. I think about it now. I haven't seen it for several years. I spend a lot of time on meaningless feelings. I want to go for a walk."

         Coco supported her. If she could, she would like to go, but there would be no children at home for a long time. "Where are you going?"

         "Okay, just go slowly. There is no plan."

         "Very good, oh, by the way, I saw Lingyang when my husband and I attended a dinner last time, do you still have contact with him?"

         Yu Yan froze a little, "Well, what's wrong?"

         "Nothing, I just think he has a successful career and looks handsome. I see a lot of women secretly sending Qiubo to him ... you know, he has a high price and a good reputation, but he is welcomed by those Qianqian!"

         "This is not good."

         "But I heard he has been single, and asked you to come when I saw him last time."

         Yu Yan smiled   "Oh."

         "Oh, what! You didn't say anything? I saw it before, he has a good opinion of you! Don't you want to talk about it now?"

         Yu Yan said, "I don't know when I will be back. I will find you if I have time."

         Coco sighed, it's not good to say anything more.

         Yu Yan's trip was not accurately and carefully planned, and she occasionally went to think of it. She has been to the ancient town, watched the snow scene, and climbed the mountains ...

         She took many beautiful photos of the landscape and felt the customs of each place, as if she was purifying her heart, leaving only natural peace.

         It was not until the thirtieth year of the New Year that she packed up her luggage and arrived home at ten in the morning.

         Her mother has recently complained to her because she is too rebellious. Once this year, she will be thirty-two. The blind date should be settled as soon as possible.

         One year later, my mother seemed to have no expectation for Xiao Yun.

         The father is more open-minded, and just wants his daughter to be happy. It doesn't matter if he gets married directly or not. Or even if you are married, if you are not happy and unhappy, it is better to be alone!

         Do women have to get married in this life?

         Because of the differences of opinion, there was not much quarrel between the two elders.

         The mother insisted   "Yu Yan is thirty-two now. It takes at least one year to get married and have a baby. It is another year. By then, it will be an older mother! When the child grows up, she will be almost six years old. Ten, you calculate this account yourself. If you don't do it early, what will you do in the future? Children of the same age as Yu Yan will be able to play soy sauce! "

         The father retorted   "Now is not going well, do you still think about the future? Then marry early and have children, that is a bad life, unhappy, unscrupulous, not ruined in this life? Don't say twenty years Later, it is still a question of whether or not to live two years later! "

         In short, because of this or that disagreement, there are not many such conversations.

         There was nothing she could do about it, she couldn't start a new marriage because of her mother's request.

         In the afternoon of the second day of the Chinese New Year, she and Visible Face suddenly saw a poster posted outside the mall while shopping.

         Cocoa said   "I heard that" Hero "is very good-looking, the box office has been over 300 million in two days, and the reputation is very good ..."

         Yu Yan said, "The director and the actors are very good, and the film made should not be too bad."

         Coco   "I haven't seen it yet, should I go?"

         Yu Yan nodded   "Okay."

         "So refreshing? I thought you would mind ..."

         Yu Yan shook her head with a smile   "Well, movies are meant to be shown to people."

         "Hero" mainly tells a series of stories that happened in the early Ming Dynasty, when Wulin and Chaotang were turbulent. Its production and shooting are extremely exquisite, except for the scenes and special effects, the best part of the film when the actors and the plot. During the two-hour film, the plots are intertwined, one by one, very exciting.

         Until the end of the movie, the lights turned on and Yu Yan exhaled.

         Every time she watched this kind of emotional movie, she followed her nervously.

         "Let's go."

         "Wait." Coco called her, "see if there are any eggs!"

         Yu Yan smiled and sat back again.

         Until the end of the three-minute song, sure enough, the screen lit up again.

         It was the movie actor Qi Wei holding a small camera walking around the corridor. He opened the door and pointed the camera at the back of a man.

         "Xiao Xiao."

         When the man turned back, his deep face was indifferent all the year round.

         Qi Wei said   "We want to record a small video screen to give back to the audience, so ask two questions?"

         Xiao Yun nodded casually.

         "Everyone who has seen a movie knows that I had a long-anticipated love at the beginning of the movie. I would like to ask Xiao Dao if he has a deep memory? I remember you so far? I believe the audience is just as curious as me! "

         "Of course." He said calmly.

         "Wow ~ Really?"

         "Really."

         "So are you together now?"

         Xiao Yun hooked his lips. "Two questions."

         "Uh……"

        

        

        

        

         Chapter 123 : The end of the movie,  

        

        

        

         No one left.

         With the broadcast of Xiao Yun's interview, there was a thunderous applause and applause in the theater, all excitedly cheering for his explosive speech.

         People whispered   

         "Who is Xiao Yun talking about? Have you heard of it?"

         "Who can be, his ex-wife must be sure! You don't know? Xiao Yun was injured and hospitalized before, wasn't it because his wife had blocked that sword!"

         "Really? Isn't it revenge?"

         "I listened to a big news from the entertainment industry, and his news was very accurate. I can't go wrong!"

         After a while of emotion, someone said, "... when listening to Xiao Yun, does it mean that he has no feelings left ?!"

         "Haha! Very likely!"

         "..."

         Coco heard those people talking about detection, looking sideways at Yu Yan, the lights were dim, and she blurred to see Yan Yan's calm face.

         The footage doesn't end there.

         The voice asked again, "Dao Xiao, you must be dissatisfied with this answer, um ... you say something that has memorized you so far? For the audience!"

         Xiao Yun looked thoughtfully and smiled, "I have seen a video that touched me very much. Although the shooting method and video content are not so exquisite and special, it is indeed the most beautiful I have ever seen in my life. Video. "

         "Ah, what is that to say?"

         Xiao Yun bent her lower lip and shook her head slowly   "secret."

         "..."

         The interview ended and the screen turned dark.

         A regretful sigh was issued from the crowd.

         Cocoa is also puzzled. In the end, it is not good to discuss Xiao Yun with Yu Yan, and smiled and said.

         Yu Yan was about to get up—I don’t know who it was, and suddenly screamed, "Qiwei! It is Qiwei!"

         With this shout, more and more people started to call Qi Wei name. Qi Wei is an acting genre, with a tough temperament and a lot of meters. His surprise appeared to be thrown in the crowd. An indefinite, time, bomb, bomb, and screams of joy! Everyone stood up, took out their phones and started recording and taking pictures.

         Coco held his arms down and stretched his neck to look forward.

         Qiwei has stood in the middle of the screen under the leadership of the staff and the host, and spoke a simple opening speech.

         Coco said in surprise   "My mother! We are lucky to go this way, Qi Wei raided the movie theater, can this also be touched by us?"

         Yu Yan grinned, "It was quite unexpected."

         The audience was very excited, and the host repeatedly greeted them before they stopped exclaiming and screaming.

         In addition to Qi Wei, the director of "Hero" and another actor were also there. They said some thanks for their support, and came to the questioning session of Mi Fen Si.

         The first few still asked seriously, such as how was the filming, did you encounter any difficulties, and so on. When the back was not so nervous, some people asked   "That egg has not yet followed up? We all want to know Xiao Dao What did you see! "

         The director said, "This one must be kept secret."

         Everyone screamed   "Hey ~~!"

         "..."

         ...

         Yu Yan thought that only the most talented masters could make the video that Xiao Yun was moved.

         Otherwise, she really can't figure out what it will be, so that Xiao Yun can never forget what she said.

         Just when Yu Yan thought the meeting was about to end, the host said   "Audience friends, the one you particularly look forward to, also arrived at the scene today. Now let us have Xiao Yun Xiaodao come to power-"

         With the fall of the host's voice, there was a louder cheer and applause from everyone.

         This is the first time Xiao Yun has appeared in front of the public and the media since he retired from the entertainment industry more than a year ago. Although he still has all kinds of news to the outside world after leaving, this is not as good as his standing again. In front of the media and the audience!

         His appearance is undoubtedly the biggest surprise!

         Yu Yan also appeared for a moment because of Xiao Yun's appearance. She looked up and Xiao Yun in a black suit really appeared in front of the stage.

         He hadn't changed at all, and the heavy black was almost integrated with him.

         Such an unexpected surprise once again made the field boil.

         Yu Yan frowned, I wonder if I should be glad that I just watched a movie, and would be so lucky to meet so many celebrities?

         Coco looked at Yu Yan and said with a smile, "Look, Xiao Yun's popularity is still as high as ever!"

         Yu Yan is dispensable.

         Xiao Yun's words are simple. After saying a few words of gratitude for support, he will not say more. The host deliberately sought after and said as much as he could, and even mentioned Xiao Yun's previous achievements. Xiao Yun occasionally responded with a cold attitude. Fortunately, Qi Wei and others were present, otherwise it would be embarrassing.

         Xiao Yun narrowed his eyes and swept across the auditorium.

         The ten-minute meeting will soon end, and finally a group photo, Yu Yan and Coco stand side by side, crowded in the crowd, only a small head is exposed, the picture freezes.

         ...

         Cafe.

         Coco was holding a mobile phone and watching the photo taken just now, "Too many people, we were all crowded! Hey, it's okay, I see that some of the cameras on the side of the station didn't even get in, it's a pity ~"

         Yu Yan took a sip of coffee and said, "Are you going to be okay? Go to my house for dinner if it's okay, and bring your husband and son with you."

         Coco lowered her phone and smiled   "Okay! Just go and see your uncle and aunt. I like the aunt's sweet and sour pork ribs, it's super delicious!"

         Yu Yan smiled   "Okay."

         -

         Xiao Yun got in the car and squeezed his brows in silence.

         He made a temporary decision this time, and the director called to ask him to build momentum. He agreed with a little hesitation.

         Assistant Chen was in the co-pilot, holding a photo of the group photo just now. He gave it to the theater.

         "General Xiao, are we back to the company?"

         He responded lightly   "Hmm."

         Assistant Chen and the driver winked, and the car started.

         He glanced at the picture, nothing special, and stuffed it into a briefcase.

         When he arrived at the company, Xiao Yun was buried in his office.

         When Assistant Chen finished the business and flipped the briefcase, he flipped the photo out again. It wasn't an important thing. He looked at him and set it aside.

         Somehow, he suddenly picked up the photo again and looked carefully again!

         A minute later, he knocked open the door of Xiao Yun's office.

         "General Xiao!"

         With Xiao Yun's indifferent face, he placed the photo on Xiao Yun's desk, pointing his finger to a place   "Look!"

         ...

         Xiao Yun hasn't heard from me for a long time, not even a little bit. The only thing he knows is that she is doing well now.

         Without him in her life, she was calm, secure, and happy.

         He saw that there was only a child with a fuzzy face, and he saw the faint smile in the corner of her mouth, the smile and expression that appeared in countless times in his dreams.

         He had seen it more than once when he was in Xiao Zhai house. He saw her standing at the round table in the back garden, playing with the bright and gentle appearance of the bright flower branches.

         She better off without him.

         Seeing Xiao Yun silent, Assistant Chen hesitated   "General Xiao ...?"

         Xiao Yun waved his hand   "It's okay, you go out."

         Assistant Chen gave Xiao Yun a strange look   "Yes."

         He thought that Xiao Yun would chase after him. After all, after such a long time, Xiao Yun can tolerate now is also a miracle.

         But he didn't ...

         Sure enough, Xiao Yun has become more and more unpredictable this year!

         -

         Yu Yan left on the sixth day of the sixth day. Before leaving, she went to see Zhou Min's child, a baby of more than seven months, who just called her simple parents.

         The child was so cute and very cute, Yu Yan saw him smile, and his heart softened.

         "Xiao Linzi, really good!"

         Zhou Min spit out   "Just look at him now, he can be upset at night! Look at my dark circles because of him!"

         Yu Yan smiled   "Well, kid."

         Zhou Min   "Hum! Wait a few days for his grandmother to come and bring her. I'm too tired."

         Yu Yan kissed the child and said, "Good boy, let's play a car."

         Min Zhou smiled   "Sister Yu Yan, do you like children so much, have you ever thought about falling in love again?"

         Yu Yan put the child on the carpet, and she sat down with it, saying, "I don't think so much, let's talk about the right one."

         "I know, should I introduce you?"

         "No." Yu Yan gave Zhou Min a glance. "My mother has been crazy to introduce me to her boyfriend this year. You don't know. When I came back for a few days, she chanted for a few days and her ears became cocoon Are you here again? "

         "Haha! I'll just ask."

         Yu Yan smiled and made the child play.

         Zhou Min poured two cups of hot tea and said, "Sister Yu Yan, I haven't told you something. I was wondering if I should tell you?"

         Yu Yan unexpectedly looked at Zhou Min   "What is it?"

         She pursed her lips and sat next to Yu Yan mysteriously   "Six months ago, Xiao Yun came to me, and he came to apologize to me, saying that part of my previous miscarriage was his fault ... I gave birth It was also the doctor and nurse he specifically looked for. "Zhou Min laughed, shaking his arms holding Yu Yan," Before you and Xiao Yun were in a stalemate, I think you both left, so I didn't tell you, Don't be angry! "

         Yu Yan stumbled unexpectedly, and said, "It's okay. What am I mad at? You are so good, not to mention having such a cute baby."

         "Really?"

         "Really."

         Yu Yan really didn't feel anything, Xiao Yun apologized intentionally. What compensation should be made for this is what he should do. What's so angry about her?

        

        

        

        

         Chapter 124 : Yu Yan teaches at Yongjia Primary School for two years, her mother has been urging her to return to work in City C,  

        

        

        

         It was only Yu Yan's procrastination that caused her mother to be very upset. She said several times that she shouldn't be allowed to leave at first. This has been outside for a long time and her heart has followed her wild.

         She had heard it before and had no rush to go back.

         On this day, in the afternoon after school, she suddenly saw an unexpected guest.

         Seen in two years, Ling Lin does not seem to be much different from before, she is still the elite dress of the familiar women's suit, well-dressed and meticulous. Just looking closely, she can see that her expression is no longer as proud and proud as before, and there is still some vicissitudes of fatigue.

         Ling Lin   "Yu Yan, long time no see."

         Yu Yan was very surprised. She never expected to see Ling Lin here. "Mrs Guo, are you here for me?"

         "Of course, let's find a place to sit and have a drink. You can go far enough. This small place doesn't even have an airport. It's exhausting to come by car all the way."

         "..." This tough attitude hasn't changed at all.

         They did not go far, and sat for a while in a bakery outside the gate of the community.

         The bread at home was almost finished, and I just brought some when I went back, and went to the supermarket to buy a snack for the black cat.

         The waiter brought two cups of coffee.

         "Slow use."

         "Thank you,"

         Yu Yan took a sip, which was hot and bitter, followed by a thick mellow scent.

         She bent her lips.

         Ling Lin didn't move, smiled slightly, and said, "You still enjoy yourself so much, nothing has changed. I sometimes really hate your attitude."

         Yu Yan   "What's the matter with you?"

         Ling Lin shrugged. "When are you going to stay here?"

         "It's fine here, I have no other plans for the time being."

         "Where is Xiao Yun? You don't care?"

         "We're divorced long ago, doesn't it matter?"

         Ling Lin hummed and laughed, very disdainful.

         Ling Lin   "I know you love each other so much. I think those things I used to do are like a joke."

         Yu Yan unexpectedly looked at Ling Lin several times, she really didn't understand what happened to her? Actually came to her to analyze herself? If she remembered correctly, they had a quarrel when they last met two years ago, and they were unhappy with each other. Ling Lin was even more hostile and disdainful to her, and now she is very uncomfortable.

         Yu Yan   "Mrs Guo, what are you trying to say?"

         Ling Lin raised her eyebrows, and her attitude remained   "Can't see? I'm apologizing to you."

         "... The way you apologize is also special."

         "What I did was revenge."

         "Ok?"

         "Last spring, I lost my first child." Ling Lin looked sorrowful, with grief and regret. "At that time, my father died not long ago, and my heart was miserable, and I deeply hated Ling Yang. Although I knew that my body was wrong, I didn't care, I worked hard, and then went to the hospital to check that I was pregnant, but I was weak and needed to rest. I didn’t hear it, but it was a small matter. Why was my body always good?

         "Today, before I came to see you, I was just discharged from the hospital." Ling Lin said, shook her head helplessly, "I'm not too young, and I hurt myself last time."

         She didn't continue.

         Yu Yan opened her mouth unexpectedly, wondering what to say, "You ... grief."

         Ling Lin shook her head, stroking her belly with one hand, taking a big sip of coffee, the coffee was slightly hot, and she didn't hold back her frown.

         Maybe it’s really retribution. Once she didn’t take Zhou Min and her child seriously, she had never experienced the feeling of the child growing up in her mother’s belly, so she couldn’t imagine the meaning of life growth. Vicious words. But when she really realized it, she really understood the feeling of expecting a new life, and finally realized what kind of expectation it was.

         At that time, the family was happy with the arrival of a new life, gradually diluting the haze of his father's death.

         Of course, she is also happy, but besides being happy, she is more paranoid about Ling, although she pays a little attention to the diet, but lost him because of negligence.

         Regret is useless.

         "Xiao Yun said that I changed, that I ignored others because of my interests, and it became scary. I didn't think at that time, what was wrong with me? I just wanted to keep my home, I really hated Ling Yang, I wish he had never appeared! "She spread her hand." But I have to admit that I did something wrong. I can finally understand your mood at the time ... "

         Yu Yan thought that time and experience were really a sharp weapon. It not only smoothed Ling Lin's wanton behavior, but also allowed her to say something like that when facing her today.

         Yu Yan said, "You can know your fault, that's good. After you go back, take good care of your body, and your health will always be there."

         "Really?"

         "Of course, it's just difficult, and it's not absolutely impossible. But don't forget that you still owe Zhou Min an apology. At first, she didn't suffer a lot because of our dispute. Fortunately, the baby is healthy, and now she can run all over. "

         Ling Lin blinked for a moment, then nodded her eyes.

         Bang-

         Spring thunder blew across the horizon, and not long after, the pouring rain fell.

         "Speaking of you, have you completely forgotten Xiao Yun when you were abroad for two years?"

         Yu Yan with a smile   "What do you want to ask?"

         "It's just curiosity." Ling Lin said, "I have known Xiao Yun for so many years. You are the first. Do you understand what I mean? You are the first woman to make Xiao Yun emotional, and the first one to torture him, A woman who will make him willing to fight to protect. "

         "I was also surprised."

         "what?"

         "Because in your eyes, he not like that, right?"

         Ling Lin crooked her head, and she couldn't understand Yu Yan.

         "You probably don't like Lingyang?"

         Yu Yan smiled.

         Finished a cup of coffee.

         Yu Yan stood up. "Then I'll go back first."

         Ling Lin nodded   "Goodbye."

         Yu Yan   "Well, be careful on your way back."

         Ling Lin nodded.

         She watched Yu Yan hold the umbrella and pushed the door away. She took out her cell phone and dialed a phone number.

         "I've seen Yuyan." She said, "I think she doing pretty well now, and she doing well in all aspects of her work and life. Without you, I've had a better life these days. You can continue to stay where you are now. Appeared."

         Xiao Yun stood in front of the window, and the messy rainwater flowed through the window, reflecting the blurry world outside the window.

         Xiao Yun asked   "What did you say?"

         Ling Lin   "What can I say?"

         "... What did she say?"

         "What do you like about her?" Ling Lin smiled and ordered the waiter to order another cup of coffee. "I haven't looked down on Yan, but I have to admit that she did better than me."

         "what?"

         "Probably ... no matter how unsatisfactory life is, no matter how many accidents and pains, she will not ruin her life for these, she will still live a beautiful and good life. I can't do it."

         Xiao Yun knocked on the cold window surface   "I can't do it."

         The door of the bakery was pushed open. The male guest who put up the umbrella patted the rain on his body and said, "Poor, there was a car accident in front of me! I hit a woman, and pity."

         "Well! It's easy to get into trouble in this rainy day! Didn't kill anyone?"

         "I don't know, I look overhang, the ground is covered with blood, and my mind is gone ..."

         "Who is that person?"

         "I don't know. I heard from nearby businesses that they are Yongxiao teachers and often go to them for dinner."

         When Ling Lin heard this, she felt a little embarrassed. She suddenly got up and asked, "Do you have a teacher? What do you know?"

         The man was stunned and thought hard   "I don't know, but I seem to hear someone shouting ... Mr Yu? Or Ms Yun? Whoops, the rain is so heavy, I didn't hear clearly!"

         Ling Lin didn't say much, and quickly left the bakery.

         The assistant waiting outside supported her.

         She held her cell phone and gave a few beeps. There was only a rush of busy tone.

         -

         Yu Yan registered at the front desk, paid medical bills in advance, and has informed Teacher Yu family to come to the hospital.

         One of her female colleagues, Yu Huiyue, was injured ten years earlier than Yu Yan. She happened to pass by then, but unexpectedly saw the injured Yu Huiyue. There was no one around her at the time. When the ambulance arrived, she followed her to the hospital.

         Yu Huiyue was not badly injured and needed immediate surgery. It happened that her husband arrived in time, but before seeing the patient, he was taken with her to sign immediately.

         The man over there has pushed to the operating room.

         Until the red light in front of the operating room lights up, she suddenly relieved and fell down on the blue seat.

         Look again at wet hands, clothes, skirts stained with blood and rain ...

         Yu Huiyue husband came over and said, "Ms Yu, there is me here. You can wash it and change clothes at home. Don't catch a cold. Thank you for your hard work today." mood.

         Yu Yan had dinner with colleagues, met Yu Huiyue husband several times, and when they introduced each other, she was particularly impressed because she and Yu Huiyue had the same surname.

         Yu Yan shook her head   "I'm fine, don't worry too much, I believe that Yu will be fine."

         He said bitterly   "I hope."

         Yu Yan squeezed the sticky palm, "... I'll go to the bathroom."

         "Well, go."

         Yu Yan didn't understand the pattern here. She slowly walked out of the corridor and looked at the intersection to see if there was a toilet sign.

         During the search, her arm was suddenly pulled vigorously. She turned back in surprise and saw a black shadow and burning eyes. Then, she was squeezed tightly into the arms by the man, imprisoned, and unable to move.

        

        

        

        

MORE CHAPTERS   »

Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post