Houmen Dinu 265

Novels      »   Houmen Dinu   »   



 Houmen Di Nu Yipin Furen






        Zheng Mama also has some sympathy for Ping Xuerong. A good Miss, his family lives in the magic cave of Pingjia. His father didn't love it, his biological mother died prematurely, and his uncle was a black-hearted, shameless. Not to mention that sister-zi.
        The original family relationship was robbed by sister-zi again, which made Ping Xuerong's life in Ping's family more embarrassing and difficult. In the case of ordinary Miss, when I encounter such a thing, I am afraid that I have the heart of suicide.
        Zheng Mama didn't know if he should sigh, Ping Xuerong had not committed suicide, hit the wall, hung up, hunger strike ... these things, Ping Xuerong never did.
        Ping Xuerongzhen sits up and fed Zheng Mama to drink bird's nest porridge.
        Gradually, Ping Xuerong's eyes were filled with tears, and then, tears like beans fell down.
         
        Zheng Mama took out the parchment and wiped tears to Ping Xuerong, "Don't cry, can crying solve the problem?" Tears are sometimes the most useless thing. Tears are also the only thing that can be vented when women suffer from setbacks.
        After eating a bowl of bird's nest porridge, Ping Xuerong lay down again indignantly, muttering, "What can I do besides crying?"
        Zheng Mama said, "Xue Rong, you listen well. You are also blessed. My Big-Madam asked me to ask you what you plan to do in the future. She said, she can think of it and pick a good one for you. As for whether your aunt will agree, and your future dowry, you don't have to worry about it, she prepared it for you. "
        The words had been passed on long ago. But Zheng Mama saw that Ping Xuerong's physical spirit was so bad that he didn't ask. Instead, she waited until Ping Xuerong had recovered a little.
        "Is that Tang Fu-ren helping me?" Ping Xuerong is not stupid, although she followed Gang-shi to 1st-Duke-Fu every time, every time Leng-Mengning looked into her eyes There was a touch of pity, but for so long, Leng-Mengning had never helped her.
        Of course, Ping Xuerong doesn't blame Leng-Mengning. Leng-Mengning's help, Ping Xuerong will naturally be very grateful. Even if Leng-Mengning doesn't help, Ping Xuerong won't hate her. Isn't Leng-Mengning having to help her just because she is poor? There are many poor people in the world, and there is no shortage of her.
        The first time Zheng Mama released goodwill to her, Ping Xuerong asked Zheng Mama why she wanted to help her. Zheng Mama told her the thing, and Ping Xuerong was very grateful to Tang Fu-ren, who had only one side to him.
        Ping Xuerong sometimes reached out and touched her face. She couldn't help feeling that she had suffered for so many years. God finally pity her once and send her Noble?
        Zheng Mama nodded, "Well, it's really Tang Fu-ren who invited my family Big-Madam for help. Xue Rong, don't be too uncomfortable. People in the ordinary family can't be trusted, you have to rely on yourself even more. To I said, it’s okay if Wu family is gone. Then Wu Ronghua is really not a good person.
        Wu Ronghua, I have also met. The high sour rot that a scholar shouldn't have, he is all here! Not only Wu Ronghua, but also Wu Ronghua old lady, is also a bitter and mean. Wu Jiaben didn't think you were just a Shu Daughter. When you marry Wu family, you won't be killed by them. That's your luck. Now retired, left the fire pit early, it may be your blessing.
        Seon lost his horse and knew nothing about it! "
        Ping Xuerong's eyes burst into tears again. As soon as she closed her eyes, the tears fell and her heart was sore.
        Zheng Mama said, Ping Xuerong didn't understand.
        The Wu family is indeed not a good person. The Wu family has never looked down on her. If she really marries the Wu family, what will happen in the future? That is really conceivable.
        It’s just that Ping Xuerong really doesn’t need much. She just wants to have a good time on her own. Even if Wu Ronghua is unbearable, Wu Ronghua mother will try her hard, Ping Xuerong can stand it. Ping Xuerong has been in the Ping family for so many years.
        What Ping Xuerong didn't expect was that she only had such a humble wish, God was unwilling to satisfy her. Ping Xuerong didn't understand what she had done wrong, God must do this to her!
        The Wu family furious because of a pregnant Niang-Niang in the palace. My sister-zi took her wedding. Ping Xuerong can no longer bear such humiliation!
        For the first time, Ping Xuerong summoned the courage to find her father, and she hoped that her father would decide for her and give her due justice! Ping Xuerong admits that her requirements are not high, or even very low.
        But just a little fair, her father didn't want to give her.
        Pingfu just said coldly, you are just a Shu Daughter, and divorce and remarry, don't make trouble, so as not to make your uncle feel uncomfortable.
        Ping Xuerong's words were undoubtedly the thunderous thunder for Ping Xuerong, which made her despair in an instant.
        No one really loves her! She is a dispensable existence in Heijia, and no one cares about her!
        After understanding this truth, Ping Xuerong was as dead as a heart, and she really went away. She just remembered Concubine, who died early. She let herself live well, and Ping Xuerong suppressed her heart that wanted to die.
        These days, everyone else in the Ping family laughs and laughs, and even Ping Xuerong can hear her sister-zi cheerful laughter from time to time. Does anyone remember such a poor man?
        I remember that it was Tang Fu-ren who had only one side with her.
        Ping Xuerong really feels so ironic that sometimes her blood-connected relatives are not as good as a stranger! This is not a big joke! But this is the truth!
        Ping Xuerong pressed down the tears in her eyes, Gu Ming-qing's concern, injected a warm current into her dried-up soul, and the dead heart seemed to be beating.
        "Good people? No, I don't want to marry any good people. If I marry a so-called good people, can I still get revenge? Can I still pay the price of those who are sorry for me?"
        Zheng Mama heart jumped, and she saw the monstrous hatred that Ping Xuerong burst into tears, and she was shocked. "Xue Rong, listen to Mama words. It's forgiving to be evil, and you can't do it yourself Live. Those people will get their due. You don’t want to sacrifice yourself and let those people go to hell. This is a stupid person who will do this. Don’t be confused! ”
        "Mama, I know I shouldn't be confused. But I can't help it. I can't help it for more than ten years, and to this day, I really can't help it. I know that if I endure it, I will go crazy , Really, I will go crazy. "

        Chapter 266 : Ping Xuerong Wants to Enter the Palace  

        Zheng Mama looked at the madness on Ping Xuerong's face, sighed in her heart, and didn't blame Ping Xuerong like this. It is impossible for anyone to spread such a thing.
        Ping Xuerong is still pretty good. If you change to someone else, it means that things that are not customized will be even more crazy than Ping Xuerong. It is very possible to kill all the Ping family with a knife.
        Zheng Mama sighed, a little bit of worry crossed his eyes, and asked softly, "What do you want?"
        Ping Xuerong bit her lip. Although her voice was hoarse, she could hardly hide it. "I want to go to the palace."
        Zheng Mama suspected that there was something wrong with her ear, and asked incredulously, "What did you say?"
        Ping Xuerong repeated, "I want to go to the palace."
        This time, Zheng Mama was pretty sure she heard it right. What Ping Xuerong said was that she wanted to enter the palace!
        Zheng Mama said helplessly, "Xue Rong, do you know what you are talking about?"
        Ping Xuerong nodded, "Mama, I know exactly what I'm talking about. I want to go to the palace, I must go to the palace."
        "why?"
        "Wu Ronghua cousin became the emperor's woman. She became pregnant and became Niang-Niang, so the Wu family had a crazy capital. Even my self-respecting aunt and sister-zi were willing to be in-laws with the Wu family. In the end, isn't it because the Wu family had a Niang-Niang?
        If I were a woman of the emperor, if I was pregnant, I would also be Niang-Niang. Mama, what do you say about the Wu family and the people from the He family? Will they be scared and worried about my revenge? I will take revenge. Only when I am Niang-Niang can I take revenge on them. I always knew this. "
        Zheng Mama took a deep look at Ping Xuerong, knowing that she was telling the truth. It was precisely because Ping Xuerong was telling the truth that Zheng Mama was even more worried.
        "Xue Rong, you have been thinking for a while, you-"
        Ping Xuerong firmly interrupted Zheng Mama words, saying, "Mama, I know what I'm talking about."
        Ping Xuerong reached out and touched her face, grinning, "Mama, I'm not ugly."
        Zheng Mama looked at Ping Xuerong's small face. Although her face was not very beautiful due to the sadness of tears for many days, but her face was not very good, but it was difficult to hide her beautiful features. Even now Ping Xuerong had a pitiful expression on his face, but it was more pitiful to men.
        "You are beautiful. Xue Rong, listen to my advice, the palace is really not a good place to go. If you choose to go to the palace, Bo Sheng pet, that is a way of no return. You are still young, just like the age of a flower , Don't bury your whole life in the palace because of a momentary mood. "
        Ping Xuerong's eyes were astringent, and tears came back to her eyes. Even Zheng Mama, who had been with her for less than a month, could truly pity her, but her closest relatives hurt her deeply. Sometimes bloodline represents a lot of things, but sometimes bloodline can't represent anything.
        "Mama, I know you are for me. You are caring for me. But I have already made a decision. I will not regret it. Mama, I beg you to promise me. I know that after entering the palace, my way will be It's hard to go. I know how beautiful I am, but the most beautiful people in the world are in the palace, and I'm not much of it.
        But I want to bet once, if I can win, that would be better. If I lose the bet, I die in the palace, and I do not regret it, at least I live as long as I want. "
        "Xue Rong, do you know the age of the emperor today? The emperor is more than enough for your Grandfather, and you enter the palace—" Zheng Mama really didn't want to speak too clearly, but it was disrespectful, but looking at Ping Xuerong She couldn't help saying a determined look.
        Of course Ping Xuerong knew how old Emperor Xiao kang was, but she didn't regret it!
        "Mama, I know you care about me, you hurt me. I also know the age of the emperor today, I don't regret it. I only want to live once as I want, I only want to gamble once in my life. Only once, I I’m very satisfied. Mama, I know my request is unreasonable, but I hope you can tell Tong Big-Madam and let her help me once. ”Ping Xuerong stared at Zheng Mama tightly, saying it was asking for Leng-Mengning actually asks Gu Ming-qing.
        "Are you really determined? Don't regret it?"
        Ping Xuerong focused her head, each time seemed to exhaust her life strength.
        Zheng Mama shook his head helplessly and sighed again, "You-"
        It is also the Wu family and the family to do evil, otherwise Miss, how could the family want to go to the palace to serve a man enough to be his Grandfather! What the hell is this!
        In the next few days, Zheng Mama persuaded Ping Xuerong many times, hoping that Ping Xuerong could change her mind. However, Ping Xuerong still insisted on her own thoughts, not even the slightest shake.
        In the end, Zheng Mama did not persuade either, but could only pass on Ping Xuerong's meaning to Leng-Mengning.
        Leng-Mengning was shocked when she knew what Ping Xuerong thought, and quickly sent an invitation to Gu Ming-qing. To Ping Xuerong, she had no good idea now.
        After Gu Ming-qing received the post, she went to 1st-Duke-Fu the next day, and she knew that Leng-Mengning must be asking her about Ping Xuerong.
        When I saw Gu Ming-qing, I first sent out all the people in the house, and then Leng-Mengning was busy talking about Ping Xuerong.
        Gu Ming-qing was also shocked. She couldn't think of it. Ping Xuerong even thought about entering the palace! And Ping Xuerong entered the palace still wanted to serve Emperor Xiao kang! Emperor Xiao Kang is young enough to be her Grandfather! How is Ping Xuerong confused?

        Chapter 267 : Helpless  

        Gu Ming-qing After listening, it took me a while to get my voice back. The voice was a little dull, "Have you ever persuaded Ping Xuerong? Did she drill the horns of the horns for a while, so she had this idea? "
        Leng-Mengning shook his head and said, "Zheng Mama has been persuading me for many days. If it wasn't for seeing Ping Xuerong to make up his mind, how could Zheng Mama send me a message. I'm in a hurry right now. Ming-qing You say now What should I do."
        To Ping Xuerong, Leng-Mengning is undoubtedly distressed, but distress is one thing, and reality is another. Let Leng-Mengning send a good Miss, home into the palace to serve the emperor today, especially the emperor is still so old, she thinks this is a sin! She cannot accept such a thing.
        Leng-Mengning can't accept it, Gu Ming-qing can't accept it too, what's the matter!
        Gu Ming-qing helped Fu Road, "Is there really no chance for Ping Xuerong to change her mind? Will it take a long time, Ping Xuerong will-" Gu Ming-qing also said no Going on, there is a feeling of self-deception, very ridiculous.
        "Ming-qing, wouldn't you want to help? Ping Xuerong is irritated, and the horns of the horns are confused. Don't be irritated, horns of the horns of the horns! Ping Xuerong's things are absolutely impossible! Let's start from the angle of Ping Xuerong For example, she insists on going into the palace now, but when she enters the palace, she knows that it is a road of no return and covered with thorns. What will she do if she regrets it? Maybe we have a way to send people in, but not On behalf of us, we will have a way to get people out. "
        Gu Ming-qing Of course I know this, but my heart is always-
        "And let's talk about the actual situation again. Ming-qing, you have to figure out, how can we send Ping Xuerong into the palace? You can, or can I? I don't want to evade, if I send someone in to be a palace girl I don’t think it’s any trouble. The problem is that Ping Xuerong wants to enter the palace, and she must send people to the emperor, otherwise there are so many women in the palace, and the emperor can know who Ping Xuerong is. "
        Gu Ming-qing With Ping Xuerong's words to think, my heart became more and more heavy.
        "Ming-qing, I know that you care about Ping Xuerong because of your friend's affairs. But care is one thing, and we have to look at our capabilities. This matter is obviously beyond ours. Ability range, let's forget it. I feel that Ping Xuerong was stimulated too much for a while, so I sharpened my horns. After a long time, I believe Ping Xuerong can come out. "
        Can you really come out? Gu Ming-qing was very skeptical.
        Seeing Gu Ming-qing still frowning, Leng-Mengning still persuading, Gu Ming-qing said, "Meng Ning, I understand what you mean. Xue Rong, help me look at it again. If After a while, she still has the idea of going to the palace, you tell me. "
        Leng-Mengning's eyes widened suddenly, "Tell you? Tell you later? Are you going to help Ping Xuerong? Ming-qing, this is really a hard work, why are you-"
        "Now Ping Xuerong offered to enter the palace Bo Sheng pet. It may have been stimulated and burst into horns. But after a period of time, she still did not change her heart, even without a slight shake. Then she was afraid Is it because of the horns of the horns, but the complete determination. If even the so-called last road is closed, what do you think Ping Xuerong will be despairing? "
        Leng-Mengning substituted himself into Ping Xuerong and thought for a while, and couldn't help but be silent, "Sin! A good Miss, the home fell into this end, I really don't know what to say."
        Gu Ming-qing left 1st-Duke-Fu in a heavy mood. When he got home, the sun went down and Tang Jinrui returned.
        Dinner was prepared by Qiao-Yatou.
        Tang Jinrui said that he wanted to eat noodles today, and Qiao-Yatou boiled the soup with the duck and then went down.
        Gu Ming-qing was thinking about something, so even the noodles tasted great, Gu Ming-qing didn't have any appetite, and he ate it bit by bit.
        Tang Jinrui saw Gu Ming-qing's strangeness in his eyes. He didn't say anything. After waiting to return to the room, he asked, "Niangzi, what's the matter with you? Aren't you going to 1st-Duke-today? Does Fu see Tong Big-Madam? Is something wrong? "
        Gu Ming-qing didn't want to hide Tang Jinrui and talked about Ping Xuerong.
        Tang Jinrui still has some impressions of Ping Xuerong, isn't that what Miss Ming-qing said is similar to her dead friend? Tang Jinrui didn't expect Gu Ming-qing to put that Miss in his heart so much that he had been paying attention to her.
        Tang Jinrui Only then knew what happened to Ping Xuerong. To say that Ping Xuerong was really unlucky, but when he heard Ping Xuerong wanted to enter the palace Bo Sheng pet, Tang Jinrui eyes opened wide.
        "Let's just persuade the Ping Miss, what is the age of the flower, what do you do in the palace? Too-let's find a good family for her, and prepare a generous dowry to marry."
        Gu Ming-qing nodded, "I also hope she can choose this path. This is obviously the flatst and best path. But Ping Xuerong she-"
        Gu Ming-qing Although she has only seen Ping Xuerong, she feels that Ping Xuerong really belongs to the kind of extremely stubborn, even if she has made up her mind, she will not change.
        Don't ask Gu Ming-qing how it felt, she just felt it anyway! And Gu Ming-qing believes that her hunch will not be wrong! Hiding under Ping Xuerong's weak face is a heart that is very stubborn, and no one can shake it.
        "Niangzi, wouldn't you plan to help the Ping Miss, right? Niangzi, I have no objection to helping the Ping Miss, after all, that Ping Miss, died with you—"
        "She didn't die." Xiao Xiao still lives well in modern times!
        Tang Jinrui didn't cling to this topic, and continued, "Niangzi, this help depends on the situation. You have to find a good person for Naping Miss, and help her prepare a generous dowry. For this, I It's definitely on your side, and it's very much in favor. But the peace Miss, go into the palace, forget it. We don't have that ability.
        Even after Tong Big-Madam knew it, she shouldn't have any thoughts about helping again. "
        Gu Ming-qing glanced at Tang Jinrui and said, "You are right, Meng Ning really does not intend to help. But I understand her."
        "Niangzi, then you—" Leng-Mengning is best not to help, Tang Jinrui is worried that Gu Ming-qing is really going to help, this is not only troublesome, but also a bit taboo, it is an endless problem.
        Tang Jinrui mind can be seen at a glance, Gu Ming-qing naturally can also be seen.
        Gu Ming-qing sighed and said, "Xianggong, I tend to benefit and avoid harm, I know better than you. For example, Brother Shi father had an accident, and I know what happened, so I have been blocking you. Another example is Daliang who came in , I don’t have the so-called braveness, sacrifice, and compassion for the sacrifice of myself, and take the knife to kill the Daliang who came in. All I can do is hide in the cellar and protect our little home.
        Tang Jinrui big hand is covered by Gu Ming-qing's tender and small hand, "Niangzi, what is the advantage and avoid the harm. What advantage do you take? You have never done anything harmful or detrimental to others because of your interests. As for avoiding harm, I admit that you have been doing well.
        But the eunuchs in the world are selfless and willing to sacrifice themselves to complete others, it can be said that there are very few, it is almost rare! Niangzi, everything you do is for this home. I appreciate you, and I never blame you in my heart. "
        Gu Ming-qing moved in his heart, stretched out his hand and held Tang Jinrui hand, "I know, according to sensibility, it is my right word to reject Ping Xuerong's request. But my heart is soft, and I am worried that if she even calls her The last retreat is gone, will Ping Xuerong choose to die. Xianggong, I can’t guarantee this, I don’t even dare to gamble.
        My friend, she is really important to me. Once upon a time, she was the only light in my life. But she was gone, and I thought I would never meet her again in my life. But Ping Xuerong appeared in front of me like this, even though they were similar and had only one face, but I— "
        Gu Ming-qing said, raising his eyebrows, and the pity in his eyes was self-evident.
        Tang Jinrui reached out and stroked Gu Ming-qing's eyebrows, as if to try to smooth her raised brows, "Don't frown. Niangzi, since you want to help, then I won't stop you. But I only I want to ask you, how to help. You have the ability to help Ping Xuerong enter the palace Bo Sheng pet? "
        Gu Ming-qing shook his head honestly, "I'm not that capable."
        Shen-Mao is definitely not there. Besides, Shen-Mao just has a way and won't help him send women to Emperor Xiao kang unless he is mentally disabled. There is a Gu Ming-yue in Donggong. The question is that Gu Ming-yue is a woman of Huang-Tai-sun. Could she send a woman to Emperor Xiao Kang? Unless Gu Ming-yue brain is short-circuited.
        Leng-Mengning has already refused directly, no, Gu Ming-qing is also embarrassed to find her, because she knows that this is impossible for Leng-Mengning, and Leng-Mengning will not help.
        Su Jinsong is the oldest grandson of Su Ji. He is not capable of this. Su Ji always does, but Gu Ming-qing is sure that if she dares to talk to Su Jinsong, Su Jinsong will only refuse, even if she is a mentally disabled.
        Gu Ming-qing picked up the relationship in Capital City, it seems that there is really nothing that can be done, this is indeed a troublesome thing.
        Suddenly, Gu Ming-qing's eyes brightened. In fact, this was not really impossible, and some people owed her kindness. It was not difficult for him, but did he really want to find him? Gu Ming-qing believes that the human sentiment of that person is absolutely useful.

        Chapter 268 : People Choice  

        Tang Jinrui noticed the strangeness in Gu Ming-qing's eyes at a glance, so he asked, "Niangzi, what do you think?"
        Gu Ming-qing didn't hide Tang Jinrui, and said about Tong-Sigang.
        Tang Jinrui was a little puzzled. "Niangzi, you only answered Tong Heir, and he agreed to owe you a favor. Is this kind of favor too good?" Tang Jinrui thought it was a little weird.
        Gu Ming-qing said helplessly, "Xiangong, you are really too simple. Do you think this is just a matter of matter? Tong Heir sees far more than you. Tong Heir sees the emperor's heart." Gu Ming-qing When she knew Tang Jinrui High School Tanhua-Imperial-Scholar, she actually had a faint guess.
        Tang Jinrui eyes flashed, and he soon understood the meaning of Gu Ming-qing, and asked with a little excitement, "Niangzi, do you mean that the emperor also advocates Daliang?"
        "Should be. But the emperor can't show it with that thought. Because most people in the court are opposed. I see from this incident that the emperor may be very optimistic about Rui-Junwang. After all, in terms of Wu, Rui -Junwang is the best of his generation. But these are my guesses, what will happen, who knows. "
        Gu Ming-qing shrugged his shoulders, saying that his heart is like the sea, which is hard to speculate. Gu Ming-qing believes this now, isn't it? Emperor Xiao kang's words, a look, even a behavior, make people think hard, which is not tiring.
        Tang Jinrui thoughtful and stopped talking.
        Emperor Xiao kang summoned Ningkang Elder Princess.
        As soon as Ningkang Elder Princess was about to salute, Emperor Xiao kang waived her gift, and then handed a piece of paper to Ningkang Elder Princess.
        Ningkang Elder Princess opened the paper and saw that she was the wife of Zhao Wang-Heir and others.
        When Ningkang Elder Princess saw Zhao Wang-Heir’s person, she stared and asked, "Brother, if I remember correctly, Zhao Wang-Heirfei candidate didn't seem to be Xu Sitian at first. "
        Emperor Xiao kang replied, "It wasn't her at the beginning. But Jing Er said she wanted a woman who was able to martial arts, who was more lively and able to talk to him. It looked good to Xu Xutian."
        Ningkang Elder Princess stopped talking, and when she saw the candidates of Han Wang-Heir and Chu Wang-Heir, she made no comment. Only when she saw the candidate of Yan-jin, she looked Meal again.
        "Brother Huang, do you really choose this Miss Luo family? This Miss Luo family, although good, it's just-" Ningkang Elder Princess was a little hesitant, I don't know how to speak.
        How did Emperor Xiao kang not know the entanglement in Ningkang Elder Princess, he just said lightly, "I think Luo Xinyan is the most suitable for Jiner."
        Emperor Xiao kang spoke, and Elder Princess Ningkang naturally said nothing. In fact, to say that this Miss ,, the appearance and family history are first-class, the only bad thing is her life. Alas-the life of a daughter's house is bad, maybe everything she has ruined.
        Ningkang Elder Princess folded the paper in her hand and returned it to Emperor Xiao kang, and then said, "Since the emperor has chosen a wife for Zhao Wang-Heir and others, are you planning to give a wedding now?"
        Emperor Xiao kang shook his head, "No, we will not give a wedding for the time being. Ningkang, in the next few days, you will host a banquet, and invite a few famous ladies in Capital City, and everyone on the paper will also invite them. Look at them in private. Character. "
        Elder Princess of Ningkang said, "The emperor is still uneasy about them?"
        "Specially sent to call, the goal is too obvious. Look in private, if there is anything wrong, you can know before the marriage. This is also a good thing. If it is not good, then it will be a candidate. .if-"
        Emperor Xiao kang said a little hesitantly, and then said lightly, "Specially look at Luo Xinyan, if you don't see her is really good, she won't match her with a brocade. But if she is unbearable, then she is not eligible to marry the royal family. "
        Elder Princess of Ningkang expressed that she understood that she would not say more.
        Three days later, there was news that Ningkang Elder Princess would host a banquet.
        Just before the banquet, Gu Ming-qing received an unusual post, which was an invitation letter from Ningkang Elder Princess, saying that it was Ningkang Elder Princess who would see Gu Ming-qing at night.
        Tang Jinrui was also at the time. Today, Hanlin Institute was closed. When he saw the post, his eyes widened, "Niangzi, how could Ningkang Elder Princess write a post for you?"
        Not to mention Tang Jinrui is curious, Gu Ming-qing is also very curious, when did she know Ningkang Elder Princess?
        Gu Ming-qing shook his head honestly, "I don't know."
        Suddenly, Gu Ming-qing remembered the old woman in the bamboo forest behind Chengen Temple. To be honest, she had almost forgotten that Lao-Furen, but after receiving the invitation from Ningkang Elder Princess, she couldn't bear it I remember.
        Gu Ming-qing eyelid jumped, then Lao-Furen would not be Ningkang Elder Princess! Gu Ming-qing was a little surprised. When was her luck so good? The one she just ran into was Elder Princess? This luck really doesn't know what to say.
        Gu Ming-qing spoke out her guess.
        Tang Jinrui blinked, and her mind had the same thoughts as Gu Ming-qing. Gu Ming-qing's luck really didn’t know what to say, it was really too good, and you could meet it casually. A Noble.
        Tang Jinrui suddenly remembered the woman he was wearing as a man. It wouldn't be that famous, but it's not like it.
        Tang Jinrui shook her head, an irrelevant person, remembering what she did.

        Chapter 269 : Wanjun See Tang Jinrui  

        Ningkang Elder Princess summoned her, Gu Ming-qing could only dress appropriately, and then waited for people from Ningkang Elder Princess House to pick her up.
        Ningkang Elder Princess covers an extremely large area, and Emperor Xiao kang also loves his mother-zi, Mei-mei. Ningkang Elder Princess Mansion can be said to be splendid, magnificent, carved beams and painted buildings, exquisite everywhere.
        Gu Ming-qing just sighed in his heart the style of Ningkang Elder Princess House, and soon converged, as if he didn't see it all.
        Mama, who led Gu Ming-qing, saw Gu Ming-qing's style, and felt a little satisfied. This is a person who knows the advance and retreat. No wonder Elder Princess has been thinking about it recently.
        Through a shadow wall, and around several garden corridors, and through rockery, finally to the yard where Ningkang Elder Princess is located.
        When Gu Ming-qing entered the room, I saw the room, and Lao-Furen reclined and then carved with rosewood and double jade phoenix, and wore purple and red silk inlaid gold anti-embroidered honey-beaded clothes. Gold-banded, red-edged skirt with a bat-patterned glass bead trembling on the head, Jin Buyao, and a sapphire-wrapped east pearl earring. Although old, but faintly can see that the appearance of youth is extraordinary.
        The appearance is still second. Seeing this Lao-Furen today, she is full of imposing momentum, as if a big mountain is pressed on the back of the person, making people feel unbearable.
        This is the Lao-Furen that Gu Ming-qing saw in the bamboo forest behind Chengen Temple, and it is also the Ningkang Elder Princess today.
        Gu Ming-qing had a moment of shaking God, but she quickly returned to God and saluted Ningkang Elder Princess.
        "Meet Elder Princess."
        Ningkang Elder Princess is also looking at Ming-qing, just like when she met for the first time.
        "Get up, just like when you first met, don't be so restrained. Sit in a chair and talk to Honmiya."
        Gu Ming-qing got up and sits in the direction of Ningkang Elder Princess's finger.
        Ningkang Elder Princess stared at Gu Ming-qing, "I know this palace is Elder Princess, shocked?"
        "Shocked. I didn't expect my luck to be so good. Lao-Furen I saw in Zhulin turned out to be today's Elder Princess. How can I not be shocked? But I haven't been shocked for too long. The attitude like Elder Princess is really There is nothing in it, so after knowing who you are, Lao-Furen, I feel so.
        People like to listen to good things, and Ningkang Elder Princess is no exception. She smiles and points to Gu Ming-qing, "You haven't changed at all. You still talk so well. Talk to you, feel relieved. You see me later. Just talk like that, and be careful in front of me. There are more people who are cautiously restrained. There is no shortage of you. "
        "Yes." Gu Ming-qing didn't bother, he just responded.
        Ningkang Elder Princess asked again, "I'll send you a big red robe, how about drinking?"
        "The best Dahongpao is naturally excellent. I also tasted it, and he liked it very much."
        "Your husband and wife are aware of the goods. Speaking of your husband, this time he is a high school Tanhua-Imperial-Scholar. You are now Tanhua-Imperial-Scholar Niangzi. This is indeed a happy event."
        Gu Ming-qing's eyes showed a slight smile, "Many Thanks Elder Princess praised."
        "It's not praise, but the truth. We said that we'll see you again. It's true, we're not seeing each other again."
        Ningkang Elder Princess is really nothing to find Gu Ming-qing, and has been talking to Gu Ming-qing about some insignificant topics, just talking.
        Gu Ming-qing was chatting with Ningkang Elder Princess here, while Tang Jinrui received an invitation from Wanjun.
        Wanjun did not post a post to Tang Jinrui, but just sent a housekeeper to find Tang Jinrui.
        Tang Jinrui didn't quit, and followed the housekeeper directly to Wanjia.
        Wanjun's turbid eyes looked up Tang Jinrui up and down, and his eyes were sharp like a knife. The average person really couldn't bear Wanjun's look, but Tang Jinrui stood still, not humble, even if he looked a little at Wanjun's look Can't take it anymore, but he still bears it out.
        Wanjun slowly retracted his eyes and looked at Tang Jinrui rare, a little younger, this is a good fix, no wonder he can get into the eyes of his son-zi.
        "Do you know why the husband wants to see you?"
        Tang Jinrui replied, "Because Brother Wan." Tang Jinrui didn't think he had any place worthy of Wanjun's high glance. Apart from Wan-Yibin, he could never think of the second reason.
        Wanjun nodded, "Well, you still have some self-knowledge. Yes, Yibin sent a letter to the husband to let the husband take care of you one or two. Of course, not everyone is qualified to let the husband take care of one or two. Those cats and dogs are other If you want to have such a qualification, you must at least pass the test before you are eligible to let the husband mention one or two. "
        The words were hard to hear, but Tang Jinrui didn't openly refute. Although I haven't lived long at Hanlin Academy, there are disputes in some people places. Tang Jinrui was too honest at first, and really suffered a lot, so gradually, he also grew up.
        In most people eyes, Jinshi is very remarkable, but Tang Jinrui knows that in many people eyes, Jinshi is nothing extraordinary. This is especially true in Wanjun's eyes. Tang Jinrui has long been ready.
        Wanjun has been staring at Tang Jinrui tightly when he spoke, wanting to see if he would be angry. If the average person is so humiliated, I am afraid that he would have jumped three feet high, and might have to say something overdone. But Tang Jinrui didn't, he just listened quietly, without the slightest anger on his face.
        Well, Wanjun is a little more satisfied with Tang Jinrui. If Tang Jinrui can grow up, what step can he take in the future? Wanjun suddenly looked forward.
        "You're a celebrity. The old man stayed home, but your name was heard many times. It's not fair to say that your test scores don't match. Qi Haiyang is under you."
        Tang Jinrui lifted his head, and finally had a reaction on his face. "The test scores are set by the examiner, not just counting a few words from others."
        "With such a mentality, you can see that you are not a fool. What does Qi Haiyang end up with now, do you know?"
        "Listen to Brother Su. Qi Haiyang fainted while preaching the singing chart. The emperor said that Qi Haiyang's body was bad, for fear of being bad, let him take a good seven or eight years of illness at home. To put it plainly, Qi Haiyang The career path is completely broken. "
        "Yes, Qi Haiyang's career is completely broken. Do you know why Qi Haiyang's career is completely broken?"
        Tang Jinrui replied, "Because Qi Haiyang's narrow-minded and self-righteous."
        Wanjun nodded, "That's right, and it's all about ideas. You know that there are actually a lot of geniuses in all the dynasties, but how many of those geniuses were officials in the court, and how many climbed up High? I can tell you, very rarely. Do you know why? "
        "People who are gifted are not necessarily suitable for office."
        Wanjun glanced at Tang Jinrui with appreciation, "You're right, that's the truth. People who are talented are not suitable for being officials. Talented-"
        Wanjun said to stop, then went on, "Most talented people consider themselves very high and can't live forever. I feel that the world can never find the second person who can compare with him. This is just an offense. The taboo! The most important thing on officialdom is to be cautious, such as walking on thin ice. If you think of publicity, your official child will be short-term.
        Qi Feiyang just committed such a big taboo and was stupid. Stupidity is not the most important thing. Being alive is still more talented. Such a person is really stupid enough to be hopeless, so stupid that he can die. "
        Tang Jinrui suddenly wanted to laugh, if Qi Haiyang heard such words, what would he think? I'm afraid I have all my heart vomiting blood. Tang Jinrui didn't think it was an exaggeration, but thought it was a fact, because Qi Haiyang was such a careful person.
        Tang Jinrui shook his lips, no longer thinking about Qi Haiyang, but began to think of himself.
        "When the rumors are rumbling outside, you can stay calm. To be honest, the old man looked at you differently at that time. How many young people were ruined on the impulse. Fortunately, you can stay calm.
        "It's not that I'm sullen. But what can I do if I can't seduce? Could you find Qi Haiyang and scold him or hit him? If I did that, I would worry that my reputation would be It’s almost home. Or is it a test with Qi Haiyang? Since ancient times, there has been no first, and no second Wu.
        On poetry and poetry, I am indeed inferior to Qi Haiyang. But to say anything else, I may not be able to beat Qi Haiyang. Kao Keju depends on the literary talent, but sometimes the literary talent is not so important. All I had to do was press Qi Haiyang in the hall test. I shouldn't do other moral battles. "
        "If you can have such an idea, don't bother me to see you this time. Very good. Really, the husband is very satisfied with you. To mention you, seriously, the husband has nothing to mention about you. Being an official for a lifetime , The old man also has a snack, and it is no harm to tell you. Be careful and consider the situation.
        These eight words are easier said than done. If you can keep it in mind and do it all the time. Then your path to officialdom will not cause any problems. Alright, think about it. The old man also wants to see how far you can go in the officialdom in the future. Tang Jinrui, don't let the old man down. "
        Tang Jinrui lips, dark eyes flashed firm, "Wan Lao-Da, I don't know where I can go, but I will work hard. I want to be an official Do more for the people. I know I'm weak and weak, but I want to do my little.

      

MORE CHAPTERS   »
 





Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post