Back 60s 65


Novels   »  Back to the 60s    »  






       Chapter 65 | Aunt is back 

       "You can do it, you can do it," Zhou Qingbai said.
       Lin Qing-He simply steamed the steamed buns for dinner, then cooked a bone kelp soup, and of course gave the three brothers a meatball.
       Even so for dinner, it’s simple, but it’s enough.
       The food of her family wants to say that no one in the second village dares to say the first.
       Zhou Xiaogu and Zhou Xiaomei came back at La 25 and came back on a pair of white plastic-soled cloth shoes.
       Without even returning home, I came to Lin Qing-He as soon as possible.
       Although people work in the food factory in the county, she also heard about her 4-brother leaving home.
       She had to come back a long time ago, but there was no way to approach the end of the year. The factory was too busy to work.
       I didn't return until I pressed it until now.
       "My aunt is back, yo, these shoes are really good." Lin Qing-He saw her, and her eyes were attracted by the shoes under her feet, saying.
       "I asked a colleague of my colleague to bring it from Haishi." Zhou Xiaomei said, and then stuffed a handful of toffee for Dawa and their brothers to send them out, and took Lin Qing-He into the house. .
       "Why?" Lin Qing-He looked at her.
       "4-Sao, 4-brother, then it's back? Are you busy?" Zhou Xiaomei whispered.
       "He retired and retreated, is it still useful for me to make trouble?" Lin Qing-He laughed.
       This is really worthy of the original owner's good girl, really understand the original owner.
       Zhou Xiaomei looked at her 4-Sao suspiciously and found her 4-Sao skin is really good, can't help saying: "4-Sao, what skin care product do you use, the skin is all white and translucent Now. "
       The building was crooked in one click.
       "There is no skin care product, but it is not cream." Lin Qing-He said.
       There are not many skin care products in her space, she will never share with others.
       "Fragrant cream is quite good, but how can you have this effect, your skin is much taller than you used to be, don't tell me not to hide it." 4-Sao You brought a lot of good things back, enough for you to take home to show off. "
       "I took something good, let me take a look." Lin Qing-He looked at her bag.
       "You first talk about how to maintain your skin. In this winter, you can make yourself so white and rosy, and the scent on you. What is it for?" Zhou Xiaomei said.
       "You take it first, otherwise I won't say it." Lin Qing-He said.
       Zhou Xiaomei could only take it out first, this time she brought back a lot of food rolls, cooking oil tickets, coupons for buying jujube, canned food, fungus and other non-food items, as well as food tickets, even cloth tickets and cotton tickets !
       "I changed this cloth ticket and cotton ticket with other people. I know you want to get it back for you." Zhou Xiaomei said with pride.
       "These coupons are indeed very good. Have you left some for Niang?" Lin Qing-He asked.
       The reason why the original owner would support Zhou Xiaomei to go to the food factory, and he did not hesitate to pay her to buy gifts for her.
       Otherwise, would the original owner give up his money in vain, impossible.
       "Stay a little bit." Zhou Xiaomei nodded: "Can you say it now?"
       "I don't take your things in vain, this is you Sao I bought from the black market before, and I spent a lot of money on you Sao. You used it. "Lin Qing-He went to the cabinet and took a piece of soap to Zhou Xiaomei.
       Zhou Xiaomei eyes were straight when he saw the soap. This scent is really not ordinary, and it looks good.
       "Don't you take it to show it, I can give it to you, and I heard that it was smuggled over to our side. What happened to your take out or the job was lost, don't come to me." Lin Qing-He said.
       "I can't use this kind of good stuff when I hide it!" Zhou Xiaomei said immediately.
       And if you wash your body fragrance, that's also obvious. You don't need to take it out to make people jealous. If she can't take it out with her, will she not sin
       Zhou Xiaomei, who had gone up to the factory for a little IQ, thought so.
       Lin Qing-He gave soap and changed these coupons to be at ease. After all, he didn't want her to ask for anything. In addition, he added: "I will not allow you to say bad things about 4-brother in the future. I have decided to live a good life with him."
       Zhou Xiaomei said with a curse: "Who said, didn't you say it before, I just sympathize with you."
       "What sympathy, you 4-brother treat me well." Lin Qing-He glanced at her.
       Zhou Xiaomei said: "You haven't said that you are so well maintained."
       "I really want to know?" Lin Qing-He raised an eyebrow.
       Zhou Xiaomei nodded immediately, her 4-Sao looks like this now, it is really more eye-catching than the needlework in the city, it is really like a fox.
       But she also wants to be a vixen!
       Lin Qing-He just whispered: "If you want a good skin, then you can also find a man to moisturize you."
       In a word, Zhou Xiaomei face was red: "I'm going to die, I'm going to die!"
       Then he picked up his bag and hurried away, Lin Qing-He smiled and said: "Remember, the eyes are bright, and I will find 4-Sao to give you palms."
       Zhou Xiaomei fled and left.
       When Zhou Qingbai came back just now, Zhou Xiaomei stomped: "4-brother, you have to take care of you Erxi!" It was a shame.
       I finished running.
       Zhou Qingbai face was inexplicable, and when he entered the room, he saw that Erxi was smiling, and he seemed to be in a good mood.
       "Father, do you want to eat sugar, the aunt gave." Dawa said.
       As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Qing-He reached out: "Hurry, be conscious."
       Just now Zhou Xiaomei grabbed a handful of white rabbit toffee, but that's a lot, eating too many tooth decay.
       "Mother, this is from auntie!" Dawa didn't know what she meant, immediately.
       "Auntie gave it!" Erwa nodded too.
       Sanwa eats one in his mouth. Although this boy is not very young, he is also unambiguous in eating sugar. He eats one in his mouth and peels one more in his hand.
       It was cut off by Lin Qing-He, and then put into Zhou Qingbai mouth.
       Zhou Qingbai: "..."
       Lin Qing-He looked at Dawa a few words: "One hands over two, and the rest can be given to you."
       Although not convinced, Dawa can only take out two, Erwa said: "Big-Brother just got the most points, I only have three!"
       "Three." Sanwa also nodded.
       "Then you two hand in one each." Lin Qing-He said.
       Dawa was irritated, but it was useless. Lin Qing-He confiscated four of them.
       Erwa spoke to his brother: "The younger brother has the one in his mouth and has just eaten one by Father."
       "I will give him your brother's one tomorrow, and keep it for him first." Lin Qing-He sent casually.
       She also supports their brother to eat a few big white rabbit toffees, but she can't eat more.

       Chapter 66 | No object? 

       Now the taste of the year is very strong, every family is smiling, and the children are also very happy.
       Lin Qing-He did not restrain Dawa Erwa to go out to play, but he had to wear warm clothes before going out.
       She didn’t stop the artillery, but she was not allowed to blame others.
       She also let the flying eagle follow, this is to take care of their brother, as for Sanwa, forget it, Xiao Douding is so little, stay with her in the house.
       Zhou Xiaomei is a frequent visitor at home. He comes here every day and still eats here.
       Lin Qing-He naturally wants to exploit her, let her pay the food bill, or go back to Lao Zhou house to eat.
       "4-Sao, how do I think you have changed a lot this time when you come back?" Zhou Xiaomei honestly paid two yuan for food and said.
       Lin Qing-He laughed: "Where has I changed?"
       She received the money politely, and it must be received. Zhou Xiaomei meal was not small, and the workers had a fixed income. Her family had two laborers in the backyard and Zhou Qingbai.
       "You wouldn't turn around men and children like this before." Zhou Xiaomei said.
       Looking at her 4-Sao now, what did she do all day long, that is, three meals a day, there is no time to go out, how could it look like before, is it just like the two before?
       "You probably don't know what happened to me this time." Lin Qing-He sighed and said.
       "What's the matter?" Zhou Xiaomei said immediately.
       "I have fallen out with my mother's family, and I don't plan to go back this New Year." Lin Qing-He said.
       "What is this for?" Zhou Xiaomei froze.
       "Where do you know how white-eyed wolves they are? I can't survive the 4-brother days with me. I'll go back and borrow some money first, but do you know what they say?" Lin Qing-He sneered.
       Instead of adding oil and vinegar, I talked about the process, and Zhou Xiaomei was angry enough: "4-Sao, you used to treat them so well, and remember them if they are good, they just give you back?"
       "So ah, I realized it, except for my men and sons, all my brothers and sisters are waiting for me, all of them are realistic forces, of course, this is my old Lin family, I think the old Zhou family is quite Yes, they are very united. "Lin Qing-He said.
       Zhou Xiaomei nodded and said: "Except for the 2-Sao that is competitive, 1st Sao and 3-Sao are indeed good." At least not as ruthless as her 4-Sao mother-in-law's Sao brother-in-law.
       "So, I’m not going back to my family, what else can I do? Naturally, I’m going to live my own life better, and I will let Lao Lin’s family regret it, but they will want to benefit me a little bit in the future. Go ahead, "Lin Qing-He sneered.
       "It's really useless for such a maiden to come." Zhou Xiaomei nodded.
       "Are you on the other side of the factory?" Lin Qing-He asked.
       "No." Zhou Xiaomei immediately said.
       The reaction was too fast and too big, Lin Qing-He narrowed his eyes and looked at Zhou Xiaomei, saying: "It's not honest to tell, how many people in the family are mostly high-aged and what they do."
       Zhou Xiaomei mouth twitched: "4-Sao, check your account and handle the case."
       "I want to pursue my aunt, of course, I have to ask clearly, I know what my temper is, that is, you will be talkative when you are a sister, otherwise I will not take care of you." Lin Qing-He raised an eyebrow.
       Shy on Zhou Xiaomei face: "He is also a worker, working in a shoe factory, twenty-four years old."
       This is okay, Lin Qing-He continued to ask: "A few questions behind."
       "It's quite tall, shorter than 4-brother, similar to 3-brother." Zhou Xiaomei cheeks were red.
       Similar to Zhou-3-brother, it is about one meter seven or five, not too short.
       Lin Qing-He thinks so, the height of Zhou Qingbai, the old Zhou family, is about one meter eight or five, the other is Zhou-3-brother, and the next one is Zhou Big-Brother Zhou-2-brother, a little shorter , But there are also few.
       "Also." Lin Qing-He said.
       "He is Eldest-son at home, and Father Mother at home. He is also a worker. His mother is not. There are two younger brothers and two Mei-mei." Zhou Xiaomei said.
       Lin Qing-He frowned.
       Zhou Xiaomei looked at her and said, "4-Sao, what's wrong?"
       "Do you think such conditions are good?" Lin Qing-He looked at her.
       "Actually okay?" Zhou Xiaomei looked at her for a moment.
       "Then did he tell you that if you get married, then how will his salary be calculated?" Lin Qing-He laughed.
       Zhou Xiaomei immediately said: "Married, of course it was turned over to me."
       Lin Qing-He smiled: "Is this what he told you, or did you think so? And how spacious is his home, where do you live after marriage?"
       "He didn't say that it should be his home after marriage, but his home is not very spacious." Zhou Xiaomei said.
       "Have you been there?" Lin Qing-He wondered.
       "Just ... just taking advantage of his Father, Niang was not at home once." Zhou Xiaomei face was red.
       "It's okay to go and see, but how is this not spacious?" Lin Qing-He said.
       "I don't like his family. It would be very inconvenient to marry in the past." Zhou Xiaomei said so to this question.
       "Do you want me to analyze and analyze it for you?" Lin Qing-He looked at her.
       "4-Sao you said." Zhou Xiaomei nodded, she was quite tangled.
       "Then 4-Sao, I will tell you straight." Lin Qing-He looked at her and said: "I don't think this man is suitable for you."
       Zhou Xiaomei pursed her lips and said, "Actually, others are fine."
       "People are very nice, which is very good, otherwise you won't like it, but 4-Sao tells you that you can't eat as a meal, if you want to marry him, you can only go to his house, you are in Those working in the city, how tight the housing conditions in the city are, don’t tell me if you want to come? ”Lin Qing-He said.
       Zhou Xiaomei didn't speak.
       Lin Qing-He said: "Even if you say small, then his family must be really small, and there is a younger brother, Sao, and it is inconvenient for the family to be crowded together. This is the first one. The second one is In the future, if your husband and wife have wage problems, his family will work with his dad, and the rest will depend on them. After you marry, do you think your partner can still give you the salary? To you, you will inevitably be dissatisfied. It is inevitable that noisy will happen at that time. How many feelings do you think can bear such a pass? "
       What Zhou Xiaomei wanted to say, Lin Qing-He motioned her to listen to her and said, "Or would you like him to give his salary to his family, but do you think it is over? In addition to his salary, there is your own salary. , Your salary may not be guaranteed at that time. "
       "How can I not keep my own salary!" Zhou Xiaomei couldn't help it.

       Chapter 67 | New Year 3 

       Lin Qing-He raised an eyebrow and said: "If you Popo is not comfortable, do you need to pay?"
       Zhou Xiaomei froze for a moment.
       "Originally, even if you marry into the city, it's Gao Pan. At least in the eyes of the people in their city, it's Gao Pan. Since it's Gao Pan, then you have to be grateful to Dade. You have to wait for your brother-in-law to treat her husband Sao, or you'll have no tutor Not sensible, little aunt, do you understand what I mean? "Lin Qing-He said.
       Zhou Xiaomei gritted his teeth and said, "They dare!"
       "Stupid." Lin Qing-He said indifferently: "At that time you were already married, can you fight it? Although there is a divorce now, can you afford the divorce?"
       Zhou Xiaomei said: "Then I will go back to him as soon as possible!"
       "Go back and talk about it. You will observe and observe by yourself. I will analyze it for you. I will leave it to you to look at yourself, but in my opinion, aunt, you deserve better." Lin Qing-He said.
       "Where can I get better from my background." Zhou Xiaomei was mourned in a flash.
       "What's wrong with your background, poor peasant, the best person in the world, who dares to move you out when you go out?" Lin Qing-He smiled and said: "And you need to look like, look for work and work, and now it's time for love , Why are you wronging yourself to choose such a family? "
       Zhou Xiaomei was comforted by her, and her look was restored a lot.
       "Tell me about how the kid chased you." Lin Qing-He poured a cup of warm water and drank. It was a little thirsty to say so much.
       "He sent me a hairpin." Zhou Xiaomei said.
       "Then what?" Lin Qing-He nodded and motioned her to continue.
       Zhou Xiaomei looked at her and said, "It's gone."
       Lin Qing-He just looked at her: "When you talk to someone, he gave you a hairpin? Then you deal with him?"
       The tone was clearly shocked.
       Zhou Xiaomei face looked strange and not strange: "Send me my hairpin and that's it."
       "My God." Lin Qing-He is simply unimaginable.
       Zhou Xiaomei didn't think there was anything, but watching her 4-Sao so surprised was also a bit hindsight, saying: "He hasn't taken me to the movie!"
       Lin Qing-He sneered: "I will send you a hairpin of one or two cents, and then I want to marry you, a girl with such a high salary, to go back and serve him as a cow and a horse. that's nice!"
       Then he said: "You don't have to think about it, you can basically kick him off, and still keep the New Year?"
       Although this era is poor, it is pure and simple, but this is too simple!
       All workers, send a hairpin to the target? It's just a joke, just want to marry Erxi, can you live a good life when you enter the door?
       "At that time, 4-Sao you married 4-brother, it seems that they were still on a blind date." Zhou Xiaomei said.
       "Can you still compare with me? I live in this house now, have you ever married?" Lin Qing-He said: "You have to live with his family, and then noisy, noisy, and walked me I won’t tell you. If you want to marry you, just marry me. Don’t blame me for not reminding you. I’ll be able to say this today because we have been in love for so many years. "
       Before leaving, Zhou Xiaomei replied: "Don't tell your mother about this."
       "I said what the hell, go back and see if you're not in a hurry, I'm all stuck." Lin Qing-He waved his hand.
       Zhou Xiaomei couldn't help saying: "4-Sao why are you doing this!"
       "Where am I?" Lin Qing-He sneered: "If you want to live this day, you really have to be on par with me. It's not that I'm boasting to you. In this family, I say that no one dares to say two. If you think about it, Okay, you have to learn something. Like what you are talking about now, it’s me. I don’t know where I was kicked. I want to marry Erxi with a hairpin. When you are cabbage! "
       Zhou Xiaomei also knows that her 4-Sao is good for her, but now they are all on holiday, so go to work and explain to him.
       When she said so in 4-Sao, she also thought it was quite boring.
       Lin Qing-He still couldn't hold back, whispering this to Zhou Qingbai: "Really, I haven't seen such a thing. One hairpin wants to marry someone back to serve the family. Is his hairpin made of gold?"
       Zhou Qingbai doesn't care much about these things, but obviously he Erxi is indeed good to Xiaomei, otherwise she can check her?
       "In the final analysis, it’s still the man who thinks that he is superior to the city, otherwise he dare to do this to Xiaomei? The city people, the city people, are good to listen, and everyone is crowded in a room and fart. The whole house stinks, what is proud? "Lin Qing-He continued to spit.
       "It is indeed not as spacious as the countryside." Zhou Qingbai echoed.
       In fact, the situation in the countryside is similar. It is not easy to start a new house. It is to save up the majority of the life, so that we can start another one.
       However, this does not affect his lack of bottom line to grumble with Erxi.
       "Not only can't you live, you can't eat the same, you have to vote for everything, the black market is very expensive, it's not as good as our country." Lin Qing-He said.
       After talking with Zhou Qingbai, this was the end. At this time, the dumplings were almost packed.
       "Don't go back this year?" Zhou Qingbai looked at her.
       "If you don't go back, you won't go back in the future. Except for 3-Brother, I broke off the relationship with them directly." Lin Qing-He said particularly ruthlessly.
       Originally, she wasn't original. Seeing the old Lin family, she wasn't masochistic and went with them, let them all get away with her.
       Zhou Qingbai also knew her temper, maybe it was just laughing, and it would be good if the anger disappeared after a while.
       However, Lin Qing-He is obviously not a matter of getting angry, she just doesn't want to have problems with the white-eyed wolves of the old Lin family, where would she go to the door.
       As for what other people will point out, it doesn't matter. Anyway, there is Zhou Qingbai at home, which can't be blown away by the demon wind. As for how she is a woman, how willful she is.
       On New Year's Eve dinner time, Lin Qing-He and Zhou Qingbai took Dawa Erwa Sanwa to the old Zhou house to gather the table.
       Lin Qing-He also asked Zhou Qingbai to serve two hard dishes, one is pork balls and the other is tiger skin eggs.
       Both are very delicious. These two hard dishes have added a lot of color to the New Year's Eve dinner of the old Zhou family.
       Daren's eyes couldn't help but float upward, let alone the children.
       "4-Sao, this is all you made? When is your craft so good?" When eating, Zhou Xiaomei ate meatballs and praised.
       "I didn't make it by yourself, you 4-brother also helped." Lin Qing-He said, and then said to Zhou-Father Zhou-Mother: "Father, mother, you also try it, it tastes pretty good."
       Zhou-Father Zhou-Mother also responded well, seeing that this family is reunited now, the second elder is obviously in a good mood, especially now that Lin Qing-He, the "least sensible" Erxi has changed Good trend.
       Dawa Erwa Sanwa, the three brothers are also very well raised, and the old son Zhou Qingbai has also returned home, so tonight this table is very happy to eat dinner.
       Even Zhou-2-Sao didn't come out at this time to be suspicious.
       In fact, I don’t care about it anymore. It’s so rare to have such a delicious meal. It’s too late to eat more. What are you looking for?
       After eating the New Year’s Eve dinner, the rest is the words of the family.
       However, Lin Qing-He didn't want to stay with this unique one. They often chatted for a while, and at about nine o'clock, they took Dawa and their brothers home to sleep.
       As for the vigil, there is Zhou Qingbai, he will do.
       Zhou-Mother took the old son into the house to talk, mainly to ask Lin Qing-He thoughts now.
       "Don't worry, Erxi, she fine." Zhou Qingbai said.
       Zhou-Mother said: "My mother also knows that you Erxi has a tendency to get better, but you should also pay attention to it, she still has a thorn in her heart to retreat to you. What do you do, just Let her. "
       Zhou Qingbai nodded.
       It is not easy for him Erxi to control the food and clothing of a family, he will naturally let her.
       Zhou-Mother Although she didn’t want her old son to whisper with her maiden, she couldn’t help it. Now that she grown up, she all married. She can’t know if she the head of the house. Don't even think about living in that family.
       The power of women is so great that there is no doubt about it.
       So Zhou-Mother would rather his son sing for the whole point. At least for now, the Lao-Si family did not make trouble because of his retirement, right?
       This is great. She was originally worried about dying because she was afraid of the endless troubles of the Lao-Si family.
       This is still good.
       Watching the night, Zhou Qingbai went back.
       Zhou Xiaomei said to her mother: "Mother, what did you say by calling 3-brother in?"
       "Nothing." Zhou-Mother didn't want to talk too much to this daughter, otherwise she could go to her 4-Sao and say anything.
       "You know what I don't say, this must be to let him have a good time with 4-Sao?" Zhou Xiaomei said.
       Zhou-Mother glanced at her: "Is it your monkey spirit?"
       "I'm not a monkey spirit, I'm telling the truth, mother, you should really talk to 4-brother, like him, who can marry 4-Sao like that, it can only say that his life is good, he must be called well. Cherish. "Zhou Xiaomei said.
       Zhou-Mother was not happy: "Why are you 4-brother?"
       "4-brother is not bad, but it’s really a little bit worse to match 4-Sao. I don’t mean to believe my mother, you know what you have in mind. That style and knowledge, Miss who grew up in the city, didn’t even The law is comparable to her. "Zhou Xiaomei said.
       Zhou-Mother said: "Can you eat it?"
       "Ma'am, you're vulgar, if you tell me the right thing, you're going to go there." Zhou Xiaomei said: "Ma'am, did you notice that 4-Sao is now more beautiful than before."
       Zhou-Mother glanced at her and said nothing.
       But how could she be countless in her heart, this little Erxi appearance really has nothing to say, the women who go to the countryside know very well, but they can't compare with the Lao-Si family.
       And compared to the previous Lao-Si family, whether it is talking or doing things, it is also very bright. Compared with the family who came to dinner tonight, she brought two hard dishes, even if she was going to pick up the Lao-Er family. , It is also speechless, it can be regarded as decent.
       But no matter what, her son is also worthy, where it is not as worthy as the daughter said.
       "I didn’t say it’s not a good match. I just wanted to say that you have to let 4-brother coax people. I came back this time to see that 4-Sao had a very good feeling towards Dawa. Sao temper, maybe it’s true that you can shoot it with 4-brother, don’t say no, I know you well about 4-Sao, but I don’t know. ”Zhou Xiaomei said.
       Zhou-Mother just wanted to pinch her and scolded: "New Year's Eve, you don't tell me such ugly words, I think she is very good now."
       "It's very good, then you have to tell her not to be wronged, otherwise she can't even want her family, and it is not impossible to break up with her mother's family. It is not impossible to marry in the city with 4-Sao. Yes, she is so powerful, and she must have a firm footing. Speaking of which it was 4-brother cheaper at first, it was because she had a beautiful dream, and now the dream is broken, it is really rare. "Zhou Xiaomei said.
       After hearing the news of her 4-brother's retreat in the food factory, it was expected that 4-Sao would not give up easily.
       "Okay, go to bed quickly." Zhou-Mother said impatiently.
       When Zhou-Mother came back, he told Zhou-Father, Zhou-Father said: "You don't have to worry so much, don't worry about that. I think Qingbai and Erxi have a very good relationship with him."
       The most important thing is that the Lao-Si family is now paying attention to Dawa and their brothers. Looking at the three grandchildren, Zhou-Father is very happy to see it.
       I have to say that it is really important to be Father and Niang. When Father and Niang are good-looking, the children below can't be too bad.
       "I saw a few of Dawa's brothers today, and I think the kids in the city are like this." Zhou-Father said in a good mood.
       Speaking of which, Zhou-Mother did not say anything. To say about the third generation of descendants, the Lao-Da family Lao-Er family Lao-San family cannot really compare with the Lao-Si family.
       Not to mention the old Zhou family, it was the other people family in the village, and no one could compare.
       This is really because of the good-looking Father, Niang.
       This is what the old Zhou family said, Lin Qing-He little family.
       When Zhou Qingbai returned to the house, they saw that their Mother was sleeping soundly, and he took off his clothes and kang.
       Probably after a while of sleeping habits, Lin Qing-He no longer resisted his arms, felt his breath and automatically leaned over, hugged his waist and found a comfortable posture in his arms to continue to sleep.
       In the darkness, Zhou Qingbai hard face alleviated, holding her willow waist and smelling the fragrance of her hair, and then she fell asleep.
       When Lin Qing-He got up early the next morning, Zhou Qingbai had already prepared breakfast.
       Although it's the first day of the Chinese New Year, it doesn't have to be too special. The millet porridge is served with white bread.
       Lin Qing-He took Dawa to get up, but they didn't want to get up. The blankets in winter were so warm that they could not wait on them.
       Especially this year Lin Qing-He made such a big quilt, which is very warm.
       There is still a bar in the next room, but it is not used. It is enough to add another four catties here.
       In fact, Lin Qing-He didn't want to get up, but today the New Year's Day, I have to let the children go to the New Year.
       After tidying them up, let them have breakfast and give them sugar to eat out after eating.
       As for the New Year's money, there are also two cents per person, Sanwa's old rules, she keeps it, and the other two take it without her.
       Lin Qing-He didn't stay at home during the Chinese New Year. She took Sanwa and came to the old Zhou house.
       Come to Zhou 1st Sao Zhou-3-Sao and Zhou Xiaomei to chat, as for Zhou-2-Sao that is not in her ranks.
       Zhou-3-Sao Although he hasn't had a baby yet, he is much better now, and he a Chinese New Year, so he happy to chat.
       But Lin Qing-He didn't bother, left after talking for almost an hour.
       As for Zhou-2-Sao, who was not at home, went out to chat with other women in the village.
       Lin Qing-He took Sanwa home and Zhou Xiaomei also came back. When he came back, Zhou Qingbai was feeding pigs.
       Zhou Qingbai is still in charge of these things, Lin Qing-He is occasionally taking the lead, it is impossible to throw them all to her.
       "4-Sao, you have changed a lot, and you can tolerate raising pigs at home." Zhou Xiaomei said with emotion.
       "You come less." Lin Qing-He glanced at her.
       Zhou Xiaomei said with a smile: "4-Sao, what do you think I should find?"
       "Father Mother has two cars and a house." Lin Qing-He said casually.
       Zhou Xiaomei burst out laughing without holding back, haha said: "4-Sao, I also said what you said is too interesting."
       "Why, it doesn't make sense?" Lin Qing-He said.
       "It makes sense, it's not easy to find such a case, and if something goes wrong, there is no one to help." Zhou Xiaomei said.
       "Why do you want to help? There are so many brothers in your family. There is something shouting. Who won't support you?" Lin Qing-He said.
       Zhou Xiaomei said with a smile: "That wouldn't have happened like that."
       "If you can't meet that, you can only retreat to the second place, but you can basically kick it without thinking." Lin Qing-He said.
       "I kicked him back after the New Year." Zhou Xiaomei said.
       "Find a reliable person, like your 4-brother, have a sense of responsibility, shoulders can pick things up, go out and protect the wife and children at home, and look good." Lin Qing-He said.
       Zhou Xiaomei shocked: "Don't you say that 4-brother is bad or bad? How long did it take for you to change?"
       She really didn't see that her 4-brother had so many advantages. In her eyes, she was a rough man.
       "A woman's heart is a needle in the sea, saying that the wind is rain, let alone me you don't know." Lin Qing-He said.
       Of course Zhou Xiaomei knows, but this has become too fast.
       "I used to spend too little time with you 4-brother. He couldn't stay for a few days every time I came back. What can I see? But now I'm everywhere. I think he is really good, at least as a family. Lord, he supported my house. "Lin Qing-He said so.
       Although she hasn’t let her sell pork until now, it’s too rigid, but it’s not very picky in other respects.
       To put it simply, the person is handsome and the money is big, and the fitness equipment is big.
       Cough, the one behind, although she hasn't experienced it first, but the two of them are sleeping in a bed, she is not stupid, can't you feel the amazing scale.
       She was actually a little scared, afraid of being unbearable.
       Pull away.
       However, Zhou Qingbai condition is quite in line with her, that is too rigid, she has to continue to tune.
       Zhou Xiaomei also ate lunch here, and went back after eating. Lin Qing-He explained to her that they and their family were going to the county seat and they would stay with Feiying to watch the house, so they didn't need to come and find her.
       Zhou Xiaomei immediately said: "I will go with you!"
       "The bike can't sit down, and it's rare for our family to go together, are you sure you want to follow?" Lin Qing-He said.
       "Forget it." Zhou Xiaomei waved his hand.
       "What to eat, I'll bring you back." Lin Qing-He said.
       "You don't need to eat. I will come to your house tomorrow night to eat?" Zhou Xiaomei said.
       "OK." Lin Qing-He gave her the answer.
       Zhou Xiaomei was very happy to go back.
       The New Year’s Day passed like this, and overall it was quite happy. Only on the night of the New Year’s Day, Zhou Qingbai was obviously not honest.
       "Erxi, the air should be gone." Zhou Qingbai said hoarsely.
       Don't really say, it's quite tempting, but it's useless, Lin Qing-He heart intestines: "Don't touch me, go to sleep on your own."
       "Erxi." Zhou Qingbai dropped a kiss on her neck, Lin Qing-He immediately said: "If you go too far, don't blame me for turning your face!"
       Zhou Qingbai said: "Your business is really not good, if an accident is not good for your reputation."
       "I have said that I have a way. If I have an accident, then I will not wash my hands in the golden basin, but the premise is that you let me try it once and sell some pork. What a big deal, believe it or not For the time being, it will be the world of merchants in the future? "Lin Qing-He said.
       "The future is the future, now it is not allowed." Zhou Qingbai said.
       "Qingbai, if you let me try it, let me try it once. If it doesn't work, then I'll be safe. If you can, will you let me go and go?" Lin Qing-He said softly .
       The hand was still touching on his cheek, and he touched his chin, where it was full of hard stubble, which was quite comfortable and exciting.
       Zhou Qingbai rarely saw her as obedient as a cat, so she enjoyed her coquetry and refused firmly.
       Lin Qing-He was so angry that he ran his hands down. I didn’t know what was the fatal point of grabbing him. Zhou Qingbai was all tense, but he couldn’t help but want more.
       Lin Qing-He succeeded him, and when it was halfway through, she stopped doing it, and then changed position with Zhou-Erwa, so she didn't take care of him.
       A cold man like Zhou Qingbai was all grinded by his grind Erxi and it was almost exploded.
       In the middle of the night, I inevitably got up and changed my underwear.
       Early the next morning, the family went to the county seat after having breakfast.
       I gave Zhou-Mother a key and told her to come over and cook some food for the pig. It was fed before going out.
       Follow Father, Niang into the city, Zhou-Dawa Zhou-Erwa, and Little Sanwa.
       Zhou-Dawa is in the front, Lin Qing-He is holding Erwa Sanwa in the back, and the family comes towards the county.
       The family took a family portrait, Lin Qing-He took two more personal photos, and Zhou Qingbai was forced by her to take another photo. As for Dawa Erwa Sanwa, the three brothers took a photo and took another photo Zhang alone.
       Then just watch the movie.
       The family watched a movie. Although it was not good, Dawa Erwa still watched beautifully. Sanwa fell asleep after seeing half of it.
       Held by Zhou Qingbai, Lin Qing-He continued to watch with two big ones.
       After watching the movie, the family came out and went to the restaurant again.
       Out of the restaurant, Dawa said: "Dumplings are not as good as our own."
       "The taste is not better than home." Erwa nodded.
       "If you have something to eat, you will be satisfied, and you will have to choose between three and four." Lin Qing-He said, I bought a little apple, but I didn't buy the other ones. I spent a lot of money today. As for the photos, it takes a week You can get it later.


MORE CHAPTERS   »

Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post