Back 60s 140

Novels   »  Back to the 60s    »  



       It’s just that Lin 1st Sao hasn’t said that yet, Lin Qing-He interrupted her and said, “Isn’t it? Married, then it’s not the mother’s family. Is it necessary to be biased towards the mother-in-law's family, and is there a reason for your mother-in-law? This 1st Sao and Li Cuihua are the two of you who are Erxi, so you really have to learn from me, don't always think of your mother-in-law all the time You don’t have any weight in your heart, this is not the mentality that Erxi should be. "
       Lin 1st Sao can't vomit, what is this little aunt possessed by, it's like changing a person.
       In the past, I was also a sharp tooth, but where is it so powerful now?
       "Since my in-laws lived in the past, even if I understood it, I didn't have any money in my hand. It really wasn't a solution. I returned to my mother's house to ask for money. This is your attitude?" Lin Qing-He ridiculed: "It's really rich. There are distant relatives in the mountains, and no one in the downtown is asking. I’m poor now. What do you all do to avoid me like the plague? Yesterday I mistakenly thought that I was rich, so I wanted to hold me back? "
       "Little girl, you haven't come back for three years." Lin Big-Brother frowned.
       "I yuck!" Lin Qing-He yelled directly at him: "What kind of thing are you, dare to call my little girl, is it your name? My name is Lin Qing-He, with the same name and surname calls me!"
       Lin Big-Brother's face sank directly.
       "Everyone is a mountain, and water is water. I have already made it clear that the old Lin family must hold me like a skinny dog!" Lin Qing-He said coldly.
       "You ... you ..." Lin Mother was furious.
       Lin Father's face is even more irony.
       Lin Big-Brother Lin 1st Sao, Lin-2-brother and Lin-2-Sao who climbed up, and other nephew niece did not expect that she could say such a heavy word.
       Is this really about breaking the relationship!
       "I don't have to sever ties with you. If you are willing to get some money for me, then I'll forget it. I can barely recognize your relatives." Lin Qing-He glanced at them and said.
       "You roll me, how far you roll!" Lin Mother finally couldn't help it, and it burst out directly, scolding at her.
       "Are you my rare place in your old Lin's house? I didn't have to get rid of it, but I came in and didn't mess with you, Lin-Lao-Er, go in and give me that military coat immediately Come out, I have inquired, a set like that can sell dozens of dollars! "Lin Qing-He swept to Lin-2-brother and said.
       "The military coat has been given to me, that's mine!" Lin-2-brother couldn't help it.
       He didn't expect that she was still not giving up, and wanted to take the military coat back.
       He really likes that military coat. It is very warm and strong. There is no better coat than this, so don't even think about it.
       "It looks like I'm going to sue you Lin-Lao-Er on your brigade to learn the devil, and dominate the materials of the veterans!" Lin Qing-He sneered.
       "What are you talking about, who is the devil, and who dominates your stuff, don't talk nonsense!" Lin Father's complexion changed, said immediately.
       "Auntie, this is not nonsense!" Lin 1st Sao face changed.
       "Zhou Qingbai made great military achievements and only then returned such a military coat. Because I was ignorant at that time, I was deceived by Lin-Lao-Er. Now I come to come back. What is wrong? It’s not that the devil entered the village before school to sweep the set! "Lin Qing-He threw a voice.
       "Are you mad at me, are you mad at me!" Lin Mother stomped her feet in anger.
       "I hope Matron, you will live for a hundred years." Lin Qing-He did not say very sincerely, and then swept to Lin-Lao-Er: "Lin-Lao-Er, this is my last chance, if not Go in and take out my big military uniform, then wait for the red soldiers to come in and clean up the house. Qingbai just knows people in the city! "
       "This is the one you brought back to your mother's house. It was you who took it back yourself. Who forced you to take it!" Lin-2-Sao said hardly, but he was really afraid that the red soldier would come over.
       If it came, it wouldn't be a trivial matter!
       "Originally, I still thought it was for you, and I don't know anything about you, but I didn't expect you to dare to tell me gossip, so I don't have to be merciless, Lin-Lao-Er, I will ask you a sentence, you can't take it Take it? "Lin Qing-He swept coldly at Lin-2-brother.
       "You don't want to bully too much!" Lin-2-brother said with a stern face: "If you really turned your mother's face, you will be bullied by Lao Zhou family, and you don't even get angry!"
       "It's such a big joke. If I was bullied before, no one of you would be able to show me, and now you think I will rely on you? My three sons, a man, I still need you to give me Too early? I really consider myself a dish! "Lin Qing-He sneered, cold tone:" Do you take it? "
       "When I'm scarce of your stuff!" Lin-2-brother couldn't be angry, so he turned around and got it.
       "You are stupid, you gave us something, why should you give it back to her, why!" Lin-2-Sao immediately said.
       "Did you not hear her say, go to the Red Soldier!" Lin-2-brother said sullenly and scolded again: "And if you call her home, would she ask for something!"
       Lin-2-Sao cried out in anger.
       "You bad woman!" One of her sons scolded Lin Qing-He.
       "Ouch, people will scold people." Lin Qing-He smiled, and then he dropped his face: "I used to feed dogs before, and when I ate my sugar, I never saw you scold me bad!"
       "Give it back to you, let me go. In the future, my old Lin's site, if you dare to take a step and see that I don't break your legs!" Lin-2-brother threw the military coat directly and stared at it fiercely Lin Qing-He said.
       Lin Qing-He smiled: "That's right, call me back, how can I go back empty-handed." Then picked up the military coat, disgusted: "But this good military coat, worn by the dog After that, I really don’t want much. "
       Go directly to Lin 1st Sao, and put this army coat into her arms: "1st Sao, I will give you this Big-House coat for Big-House, this time I said it was done, absolutely not I regret that everyone can testify. "
       "Auntie, don't be like this, our two really have no enmity." Lin 1st Sao didn't think the military coat in his hand was good, and his face changed slightly.
       "Because there is no hatred, I only gave it to you. I know that in the past 1st Sao, you have been blaming me for not giving you, and I will give it to you now. Is it that Big-House is afraid of his 2nd House? This military coat? You can take a good look and open your eyes to see. I dislike this military coat being worn by a dog, but this military coat is really good. "Lin Qing-He laughed.
       She stuffed the general coat into Lin 1st Sao, then pushed her bicycle and walked out of the old Lin’s courtyard with a smile, and finally said to Lin Father Lin Mother: "The two of you are having a good year, I I hope you two will be healthy and live a long life! "
       Regardless of Lin Father Lin Mother who was trembling with anger, and ignored Lin 1st Sao handling of this military coat, she took a bicycle and walked away!

       Chapter 141 | 

       Along the way back to his home, Lin Qing-He is comfortable with both body and mind.
       As for the Lao Lin family, because of her military coat, she started a new round of fighting and intrigue, then she ignored it.
       Don't think that she inherited the original owner's body and will take care of her brother for her filial piety.
       Of course, if it's good, then she has to help with everything, and she can't be too much.
       But are such Father Mother brothers good?
       It is impossible for Lin Qing-He to take care of her, it will never be possible.
       I returned to the old Zhou house in a happy mood. Zhou Qingbai was waiting for her at home. Seeing her coming back so soon, she was obviously in a good mood. She said, "Is it alright?"
       "It's okay." Lin Qing-He put the bicycle away and asked, "What do you want to eat at noon, I'll make it for you."
       "You just do it." Zhou Qingbai looked at her.
       Lin Qing-He went into the kitchen in a good mood and went to work.
       Although it is a cold day, you can also eat noodles.
       She made a lot of chili sauce a while ago, and it was really good to eat it with noodles.
       But I still made a little meat sauce, sprinkle the meat sauce on the noodles, if you want to eat spicy and scoop up a little chili sauce, that taste is not too sweet.
       When Lin Qing-He was busy in the kitchen humming Xiaoqu, Dawa had just played back from the outside and asked, "Mother, what shall we eat at noon?"
       "Meat sauce noodles." Lin Qing-He replied.
       "Noodles with meat sauce?" Dawa's eyes lit up.
       "It's not unusual, it's worth it to you." Lin Qing-He despised him.
       "Mum, how are you feeling so good?" Dawa said with a smile.
       Lin Qing-He glanced at him: "You know I'm in a good mood?"
       "It's written on your face." Dawa said with a smile: "Do not believe you and ask me Father, to see if this is the case."
       "No need to ask, I'm really in a good mood." Lin Qing-He said, and then continued to meet.
       After a while, Erwa and Sanwa also came back from the old Zhou house. The favorite thing for these two brothers now is that they went to Ye Su and Ye Xiaoya to watch Xiaosu City.
       Of course, this is also because of the lively children in the old Zhou family.
       "Mother, I just told Xia brother that I will drink milk to give him a sip tomorrow and let him taste it too." Sanwa said.
       The Xia brother in his mouth is Zhou-Xia, the son of Zhou-2-brother and Zhou-2-Sao.
       Although Lin Qing-He has the same relationship with Zhou-2-Sao, there is no opinion about the children.
       "It's okay to use your own share, you can share it with anyone, even if you don't drink it, I have no opinion." Lin Qing-He said.
       "I want to drink." Sanwa said.
       "He loves bragging, he used to brag over there, and the kid is greedy and wants to drink." Erwa said.
       "I promised him this time, and I won't give him a drink next time." Sanwa said.
       "Okay, just a little milk, eat noodles with meat sauce at noon." Lin Qing-He sent out.
       Both brothers’eyes were bright.
       "All went inside, and it was very cold outside." Lin Qing-He sent out.
       The two of them went into the house. Zhou Qingbai came to burn her fire. Lin Qing-He glanced at the big man sitting in front of the stove and raised his eyebrows with a smile: "Lin-Lao-Er is quite afraid of you."
       Zhou Qingbai did not know so she looked at her.
       Lin Qing-He was very interested, and told her about Lin-2-Sao: "Lin-Lao-Er dared to follow me, but I moved you out, if he dared to move me For a moment, I will let you interrupt his dog legs in the past. "
       Zhou Qingbai smiled.
       But if Lin-Lao-Er really dared to move him to Erxi, then he would definitely not make him feel better, and he could be scared at once, so that he would have to walk around when he saw him.
       The other Lin Qing-He didn't say it, let alone say that anyway, the people of the old Lin family will no longer be happy to see her broom star in a short time.
       The meat sauce noodles at noon are naturally very delicious.
       Zhou Qingbai likes to eat spicy food, mix a lot of chili peppers into it, and the man is sweating on his forehead, but it is undeniable that this man is extremely satisfied with this meal.
       Not to mention him, Zhou-Father also likes to eat spicy food, as does Dawa, who are all very addicted to eating.
       Erwa Sanwa was young and gave it a little taste. Both of them were not spicy, but when I saw Zhou Qingbai as a Father, I almost ate the peppers as rice, and just scooped it up to the surface. With a spoon, the brothers looked at their Father's eyes, which was obviously looking up.
       At noon, the meal was more heavy, and at night it was lighter.
       The white-faced buns were eaten with big bone carrot soup.
       There is also a scrambled egg, and then it is gone.
       But the radish at this time was very sweet, boiled out with big bones, let alone the taste, it was great.
       Bone radish soup with oil flowers, steamed buns and scrambled eggs, although the dishes are simple, but the nutrition is not bad.
       At least Zhou-Father Zhou-Mother was very satisfied.
       At the same time, it was completely understood that why their old son could not lose weight at all.
       There is a Lao-Si family who changes their cooking skills and is at home, but what is the difference?
       In a blink of an eye, it's December. This December is really cold.
       The snow is not small.
       Zhou-Father and Zhou-Mother were very happy. This year, it was really thanks to the Lao-Si family. They got such a big quilt for the two of them. This is really warm.
       Although there is Kang, Kang will be cold in the middle of the night and rely on the quilt to warm it. If the quilt is not warm enough, it will definitely wake up.
       Xiao Sucheng was placed in Zhou-3-Sao and slept with Zhou-3-Sao.
       Because it's too cold today, it's not easy to hug around, so it's there.
       But Zhou-3-Sao doesn't care too, just one more child, no big problem.
       Of course, the reason why she can be so wide, it must be because Su Dalin will come.
       Don't look at his stuttering, his speech is not very clear, but the pork, chicken, fish, and eggs that come back from the city are nothing.
       A week will come back with a basket of eggs, a piece of fat and a few fish, and a month will give a chicken.
       With this treatment, where can Zhou-3-Sao not treat Xiao Su City well? After all, Xiao Su City only needs her to breastfeed.
       And she sleeps with her at night. During the day, it’s all her Popo, and she doesn’t need her.
       How worrying?
       No wonder Zhou-2-Sao next door said so jealously that sour gas could float out of the next village.
       But jealousy is useless. Zhou Xiaomei has nothing to do with her. If no one really has no choice, then she can only help her.
       But with Zhou-3-Sao as the candidate, Zhou Xiaomei will never let Zhou-2-Sao, a small-bellied chicken, feed her son.
       Zhou Xiaomei requirement for the quality of his son's ration is also very high!
       At the Laba Festival, Lin Qing-He got up early and boiled a large pot of fragrant Laba congee early in the morning.
       Although it is only slightly sweet, the taste of Laba Congee made by Lin Qing-He is not the same, it is delicious.
       In previous years, Zhou-Father Zhou-Mother didn't come, so it was just a scoop of the past, with one person having at most two bowls.
       But at this time, because of the lack of oil and water, the amount of food per meal is really large. Don’t look at the young couple age, but they really want to eat it. Poor.
       So where two bowls are enough, at most it is half full.
       But this year is different. The two of them eat here three times a day, so Laba porridge is naturally released.
       "Last night it snowed heavily, Father, Niang, do you still sleep well?" Lin Qing-He asked when he was drinking Laba porridge.
       Last night, Dawa Erwa called Lin Qing-He to sleep in the house. The family was on a kang and slept very well.
       Although Dawa Erwa is not small, but these two brothers can come here to sleep, it is also very happy.
       "Warm, the big quilt is soft and warm." Zhou-Mother smiled.
       Zhou-Father also nodded.
       Not only was the quilt warm, but his wife gave him a new sweater, which was also very warm.
       Lin Qing-He said nothing, let them drink more Laba congee.
       Dawa also asked, "Mother, will our family make bacon this year?"
       "How do you remember?" Lin Qing-He looked at him in surprise.
       She didn't make bacon last year, she did it the year before.
       "I remember all." Erwa took the conversation.
       Sanwa asked, "What is bacon? Isn't it delicious?"
       "Delicious, steamed and fried pickles, there is no better meat than this." Dawa said.
       "Mother, I haven't eaten it yet!" Sanwa immediately looked at his mother.
       "You haven't eaten it before. You don't know how much you eat. You just eat it and don't remember it." Lin Qing-He said he said.
       "Then Ye-Ye Granny must have never eaten." Sanwa said.
       Zhou-Father was silent. When he used to work for the landlord's family, the chef saw that he had given a piece of bacon. That taste has been remembered by Lao-tou so far.
       Zhou-Mother didn't know, because Lin Qing-He didn't do much and didn't get it.
       Then there is the fear of being extravagant and wasteful, so Lin Qing-He did not give it.
       "Say it if you want to eat it, don't pull it on your Ye-Ye sister-in-law." Lin Qing-He said.
       "Mother, do what you do." Sanwa doesn't work hard and starts to come soft.
       "After a while, I will ask if there is meat. If so, I can have bacon to eat during the New Year. If not, I can only wait for our pork." Lin Qing-He said.
       This year, the two pigs in her family have not been killed yet. They will be slaughtered around the middle of the twelfth lunar month.
       After eating Laba congee, Lin Qing-He went out by bike.
       Zhou Qingbai was going to follow, Lin Qing-He did not give up, and it was not a big deal, and riding in this weather could be warmer, and it would be cold to die.
       Zhou-Mother doesn't say much about what she has to do to buy meat for bacon.
       Another thing is that she is so old that she still doesn't know what bacon tastes like.
       Lin Qing-He came over to Sister Mei and talked about the need for loin, but this time it was a lot, so Lin Qing-He gave them three food tickets to Sister Mei.
       A food stamp is four pounds, and three is twelve pounds.
       "I can't guarantee you how much, but you can come here at this time tomorrow." Sister Mei said.
       With such three food stamps, Sister Mei can go to work.
       Moreover, Lin Qing-He also gave Sister Mei profit for the price of meat, and Sister Mei would naturally do it.
       Lin Qing-He doesn't have a meat ticket in her hand, instead she has a meat ticket.
       But from Sister Mei, there is no need to give a meat ticket. She can have no meat on Sister Mei side, but when the family needs it, they can go to the meat stall to buy it.
       One thing she disliked was that she went to the butcher's stall to queue up, not to mention, it was just a few pieces of meat for the sky.
       So generally Lin Qing-He would not go to the meat stall to buy, these meat tickets are almost hard currency, she can go anywhere in the city to exchange money.
       Lin Jie-He came home from the car after she came out of Sister Mei.
       On the halfway, I also met Matron carrying a basket of eggs and went to the commune. This is definitely going to sell eggs.
       "Big Aunt, can't the eggs change?" Lin Qing-He said casually.
       "I'm going to change some brown sugar." Matron glanced at her and said.
       "It's a coincidence, I just bought a little brown sugar here, maybe it's the last one on the supply and marketing side, Big Aunt. Would you like to change it with me? I'm not in a hurry, I can give it to you first. "Lin Qing-He laughed.
       She is used to straddling baskets when she goes out. She took the basket and scooped out a pack of brown sugar.
       This brown sugar bag was opened. Lin Qing-He bought it in the city and kept it for spare. Thinking that it might be used someday?
       Sure enough, this is used.
       The brown sugar is naturally in the Lin Qing-He space, but Lin Qing-He had brought 20 jins at the beginning, and now there are 4 or 5 jins left. This is about 1 jin.
       However, this pound of brown sugar is already very good. At this time, brown sugar is really rare.
       Especially, Erxi of Matron had a baby last night and wanted to eat brown sugar tonic!
       But for a basket of eggs for this pound of brown sugar, Matron was obviously at a loss, and Lin Qing-He didn’t get the old lady stuff, and gave two-thirds of the eggs out, and the remaining one-third Give it back to Matron.
       "Big Aunt, is it fair to exchange like this?" Lin Qing-He asked.
       "Fair and fair." This Matron was still very reluctant, but when Lin Qing-He gave her back almost a catty, she smiled and nodded.
       Lin Qing-He nodded and went home by bike.
       For a pound of brown sugar for almost three pounds of eggs, Lin Qing-He is naturally not losing money.
       At home, the consumption of eggs is really large, especially because there are not many eggs left in her space. It is about to run out this winter.
       When next year's spring is going to the city, you have to do a good job.
       Take three pounds of eggs home and it will become five pounds. If Zhou-Mother is there, maybe I will ask.
       But Zhou Qingbai and his three sons remained, and they didn't ask.
       Everything in the family is hers, and she is the one who decides what to ask.
       "Mother, can you make bacon?" Sanwa cares about this.
       "Sordy boy without conscience, your mother and I went out in the cold weather, and I didn't see you care when you came back, so you are thinking about your bacon, you go fart." Lin Qing-He said.
       Not only was the boy Sanwa not angry, he also grinned: "Mother you swear."
       "Fathers are all debt collectors." Lin Qing-He patted his butt, rolled his eyes to the innocent Zhou Qingbai and went into the house to put eggs.
       Zhou Qingbai is indeed slightly innocent.
       He said he would go out with her, but she refused to let it go and said that he had a few consciences.
       Hey, it's all her reason.
       However, a family of young and old people had to ask him to take control of Erxi, which really caused her to suffer.
       So Zhou Qingbai compensated her on Kang at night. Brother Dawa fell asleep next to him, but he endured Lin Qing-He and dared not call it at all.
       Lin Qing-He occasionally complained, but in fact he was still very satisfied with his life.
       Whether it is Kang up or Kang down, cough, her men take care of her.
       The next day, Zhou Qingbai was asked to get the pork.
       Sister Mei made seven pounds of pork belly.
       Seven pounds of pork belly is naturally a lot, but a pound of fresh meat is made of bacon, which is about six or two at most.
       Seven pounds of fresh meat shrinks by half, but Lin Qing-He doesn't care either.
       After the fresh meat was taken back, she began to marinate it in seasonings. When it was marinated, she hung it in the backyard to dry it, and she could eat it in ten days.
       "The meat is divided in half, and you will make more of it by then," Sanwa said.
       "Even if you eat the solution, you still want to manage enough, and the fresh meat is also very delicious." Lin Qing-He said.
       In fact, it is too much effort, not want to do it, but it is needless to say that the fresh meat passes her hand.
       On the fifteenth team of the twelfth lunar month, pigs were killed.
       The two pigs of Zhou Qingbai family drove out, which also caused a lot of sensation. I am afraid that it must be a small two hundred pounds!
       Big fat pig, veritable big fat meat!
       I can change a lot of work points, not to mention, and can choose the best good meat when dividing the meat.
       Lin Qing-He will not be polite, with Zhou Qingbai and his three sons, Zhou-Father is watching Xiao Sucheng at home, and Zhou-Mother has followed.
       A pair of pig intestines, a piece of liver, a belly, and large scallops and ribs.
       Adding these together is not worth anything. In the current concept of people, they are relatively inferior.
       The meat is divided into first-, second-, and third-class meat.
       These things Lin Qing-He wanted first, and then a pig's head, and then the oily fat and pork belly, and first-class meat and second-class meat such as lean meat.
       Zhou Qingbai and Zhou-Father together, the number is naturally a lot.
       Carrying these things back home, the big guy was greedy.
       Especially when I heard that Erwa also asked to order: "Mother, will we eat braised pork head meat tonight?"
       Braised pork head meat.
       Everyone can't help but smash the mouth, that taste really can eat the tongue of the person.
       But it was also not available, and all were lining up to divide the meat.
       Zhou-2-Sao divided a few pounds. When she went back, her face was still not good-looking. In the past two or three years, she could get a stomachache every time she split the meat.
       Zhou-2-brother has experience, and seeing her come back like this, she said nothing.
       Zhou-2-Sao started chopping and chopping meat angrily, but he didn't know who he was chopping.
       Zhou 1st Sao Zhou-3-Sao were all smiling, and they were all preparing tonight's dishes.
       Lin Qing-He is also very busy. The pork belly and large intestine are handed over to Zhou Qingbai to clean up, because he cannot use Zhou-Mother.
       There is also a pig's head, which also has to be split by Zhou Qingbai.
       These made Zhou Qingbai busy, and Lin Qing-He cut the board oil first, and then boiled the oil for the next pot.
       Five pounds of pig oil boiled two cans of lard, Zhou-Mother was very happy: "This pig is really oily."
       Lin Qing-He put the lard jar aside, and sprinkle a little salt powder on the oil residue to stir fry, which is also very fragrant, at least a few Dawa brothers can eat fragrant.
       However, Lin Qing-He didn't give it more food, so he just let Xi Jie get greedy.
       Because the meat is about to be divided in a while, Lin Qing-He only went to Sister Mei to collect the meat, not much left to eat, they were naturally greedy.
       Now that we are greedy, we will have a big meal tonight.
       Braised pork head meat, pork intestine fried pickles, pork liver fried green onions, and of course a bone radish soup.
       Eat it with corn buns, and if you eat it, you will be satisfied.
       Nothing is left.
       Especially for braised pork head meat, Lin Qing-He scooped out a half bowl of chili sauce. Although it was spicy, but braised pork head meat was dipped in a bite of chili sauce, that was also a special counterpart.
       If you don’t want to eat spicy food, you don’t need to dip it.
       Like pig liver and pig intestine, these are cold days and it is not easy to keep them for too long, so they eat them all.
       There are still a lot of pork head meat, Lin Qing-He just cut it, and there are three quarters that have not been made. This dish tonight is only one quarter, but it is also very satisfying. .
       Because it's too cold, like pork belly pork ribs, it's okay to leave it there.
       But the next morning, the pork belly was still packed by Lin Qing-He.
       Instead of stewing the pork belly soup, I just made a plate of hard dishes, braised pork belly, and started chopping meat with Zhou Qingbai to make meatballs.
       In short, after this meat split, the food at home is really needless to say.
       Even the pieces of bacon in the backyard are not free to eat, so much, the bacon continues to dry, what is the worry?
       Zhou Xiaomei came back with Su Dalin when he was 25.
       "Father, Niang, do you two seem to be a lot fatter?" Zhou Xiaomei said surprised when she saw her Father, Niang.
       "Ye-Ye appetite is particularly good. She eats more every meal. Now she doesn't have to work. She must be fat." Sanwa is still young and said after hearing this.
       "I heard Dalin say, Father, Niang, are you eating with 4-Sao now?" Zhou Xiaomei asked.
       As for Su Dalin, he already held his son without letting go.
       "I ate with you 4-Sao in the past." Zhou-Mother said.
       "This is no wonder." Zhou Xiaomei nodded: "4-Sao skill is really nothing to say."
       "Dalin, you just come back with the Xiaomei people. Why do you bring so many things back?" Zhou-Mother said.
       This time I can bring a lot of back, a chicken, a few pounds of meat, and a bag of rice, frozen fish also has a net bag, and eggs are also in most baskets.
       Others include milk powder for Xiao Sucheng and big white rabbit toffee for nieces. Lin Lin always brought a lot of things back.
       "To ... want." Su Dalin smiled.
       The man holding his son couldn't help himself, he couldn't find North anymore.
       "This year we have to come and live until the seventh day of the New Year, so we brought a little more." Zhou Xiaomei said.
       "These things will be sent to you at 4-Sao, and then you will eat them at 4-Sao." Zhou-Mother said.
       "This ... would this be too ... too troublesome 4 ... 4-Sao?" Su Dalin said.
       "It's not trivial to cook so many people meals. I used to ask 4-Sao." Zhou Xiaomei brought Dawa their brother a few toffees and said, and asked Sanwa again: "Sanwa, you want Don’t go with your aunt? "
       "Auntie, just go," Sanwa said.
       Although his aunt took the sugar and wanted to give it to his family, toffee is not very rare. He also has it in his family. Last time, his mother bought two packs and came back with one pack left.
       Zhou Xiaomei brought toffee over.
       "Yes, you only need to cook for me." Lin Qing-He said.
       She still had a good impression of Zhou Xiaomei and Su Dalin's couple, so she didn't care.
       "OK, I brought things in the past." Zhou Xiaomei smiled.
       "The toffee brought them to Da-Nini. They were sometimes too busy, and they would all take care of it." Lin Qing-He asked her to take the toffee back.
       "There are still two bags over there." Zhou Xiaomei said.
       Listening to this, Lin Qing-He knows that there is no Zhou-2-Sao share, and laughs: "If you tear it down, I will give you all the nephew points, so that they are all happy and happy."
       "All right." Zhou Xiaomei nodded.
       When I came to the old Zhou house, I took apart two hundred toffees and gave them to the nephew niece.
       Two fishes and two pounds of pork were left for Zhou-3-Sao, and all the remaining Zhou Xiaomei was brought to Lin Qing-He.
       Lin Qing-He is also polite. The family feeder is Zhou Qingbai. Zhou Xiaomei, Su Dalin and his wife came over to live for a while. That must have brought their own rations.
       "4-Sao, Dalin came over a while ago and said you were out with 4-brother. Where did the two of you go?" Zhou Xiaomei asked.
       "Going out for a lap, I will be back in three or two days." Lin Qing-He said, not talking more on this topic, saying: "Xiaosu City is not small anymore, almost weaning?"
       "I bought a bag of milk powder and I don't know if I'm used to it?" Zhou Xiaomei said.
       She was planning to wean her son this year, and now she is not too small, she can eat rice porridge.
       "You are used to eating. Your son has a good appetite. Last time I saw Sanwa drinking, he wanted to drink too. Sanwa fed him. I didn't know it yet. I was afraid that he wouldn't get used to diarrhea." Lin Qing-He said.
       Children's milk powder can't be fed casually, but fortunately, Xiao Sucheng is quite skinny, and it's okay to drink it.
       "Later, I let my mother soak him up and drink him from time to time, no problem." Lin Qing-He said.
       "It's expensive to call 4-Sao." Zhou Xiaomei said slightly embarrassed.
       She knew that her 4-Sao must have bought it for Dawa and they didn't expect her son to have a share.
       "Nothing." Lin Qing-He didn't care much.
       I have to say that this point shows that the values are surprising.
       If it is local, a sack of milk powder and three dollars is really expensive, even if your son is not willing to buy it, let alone give it to other children.
       But Lin Qing-He is not local, even if she tries harder to integrate into this era, but a bag of pure natural and pollution-free milk powder buys three dollars from her, then she still thinks it is too cheap.
       So I didn't feel anything.
       In Zhou Xiaomei view, it was her 4-Sao who regarded her son as her own.
       Her salary is only 18 yuan a month, which is a bit more than the premise. It is actually a bit reluctant to ask her to buy such a bag of milk powder for her son to drink.
       In contrast, she 4-Sao is more generous.
       "Next year we have fresh milk here. I plan to order two bottles a day for Dawa and his brother to drink. Do you want to order a little?" Lin Qing-He asked.
       "A lot of money in a bottle?" Zhou Xiaomei said.
       "Each bottle is very cheap, if it’s not worried that my mother said I’m a loser, I’d like to order a few bottles a day. Everyone should have a bottle, but according to the amount of Xiao Sucheng, it’s enough to give him a bottle a day. Now, you can order it once a day, which is not more expensive than buying milk powder. "Lin Qing-He said.
       "4-Sao, why are you looking at this milk so well?" Zhou Xiaomei chuckled.
       She bought this bag of milk powder for her son to make a transition. After drinking it, it would be gone. The milk powder would not be cheap to buy, and it was not easy to buy.
       As for this milk, it's a bit cheap.
       "You didn't plan to let Xiao Sucheng continue to drink?" Lin Qing-He understood what she meant, and said, "Dawa, they have grown so big, I will let them continue to drink."
       "Is it so good?" Zhou Xiaomei asked.
       "We don't have any nutritious things here. This milk is one of them. Children give it more, it's not much worse." Lin Qing-He said: "But if you don't want it, then it's fine Niang just feeds you porridge, but it’s really not nutritious. He still so young. I suggest you order him two or three years. It won’t cost you anything. Ask your aunt.
       Zhou Xiaomei asked Su Dalin, Su Dalin naturally had no opinion, a bottle of milk was only a dime, and only three yuan a month, he had a monthly salary of thirty-five yuan, which was one yuan more than before Let his son drink milk.
       "Four ... 4-Sao booked it for me, I ... I took ... the money every month ..." Su Dalin said.
       "Yes." Lin Qing-He nodded and said Zhou Xiaomei: "Don't let your child lose at the starting line. Do you know that this is a little worse than your uncle."
       Zhou Xiaomei said: "I thought it was useless."
       "You will know if it will be useful later." Lin Qing-He said.
       Zhou Xiaomei and Su Dalin came over to eat at home. Naturally, the family was a lot more lively. As for the dishes, Lin Qing-He also followed suit.
       As for the chicken brought by Su Dalin, it will be slaughtered and eaten in the New Year.
       "4-Sao, did you make this chili sauce yourself?" Zhou Xiaomei asked with great praise.
       "I made a few cans and only ate one, and the rest are there. You want to like that when you go back with your little uncle, you will take a can." Lin Qing-He said.
       "Then I'm not welcome with 4-Sao." Zhou Xiaomei smiled.
       This blink of an eye is the 30th anniversary of the Chinese New Year and the last day of the 1971.
       In previous years, they ate together, but this year they will not eat together.
       It’s enough for everyone to eat.
       "Don't you eat it together?" Zhou-2-brother still regrets it.
       Lao-Si family brings a few hard dishes every year, and they are delicious.
       "What's wrong, am I hungry for you or hungry for you?" Zhou-2-Sao looked at him like this and said.
       "New Year's Eve, please stop, don't quarrel with me." Zhou-2-brother said.
       Except that 2nd House is a bit of a friction, Big-House and 3rd House have no problem.
       It’s good for everyone to eat their own.
       However, Zhou 1st Sao and Zhou-3-Sao both brought a bowl of vegetables, and there was a lot of meat inside. They were for Zhou-Father and Zhou-Mother. It's a mean.
       Lin Qing-He also gave them a bowl of meatballs to go back, and also gave them a gift.
       As for Zhou-2-Sao who didn't bring it over, forget it.


MORE CHAPTERS   »

Post a Comment

To be published, comments must be reviewed by the administrator *

Previous Post Next Post